Wormy’s 1st grow

:crossed_fingers: I’m rootin for you. If you need seeds for a giveaway around a specific number of followers to get more, I am happy to donate a few packs of my own creations. Idk if I showed you but I’ve been making packaging so they “look authentic.” :joy::rofl::v:

6 Likes

They grow “authentic” too that’s for sure hahah

3 Likes

7 Likes

Looking amazing

2 Likes

Beautiful as usual :blush::blush::v:

1 Like

So, I was having a hard time getting those sponsors so somebody might have padded my followers a bit for me with bots

It seems that an additional 10k followers overnight might have been a bit suspect and now I’m not even getting the “Sorry, call us back when you have more followers” response

Oh well, live and learn I guess

4 Likes

Damn 11.6k followers! Funny not funny.

4 Likes

One funny bit is I told him maybe less was better. The normal amount was 100k, but I thought that was excessive…lol

4 Likes

Jeez, you gotta be growing mad skrilla world wide lol. I don’t think most sponsors even have that many.

3 Likes

Yeah, 100,000 might be too obvious :joy:

4 Likes

Bro 100k followers u better get sponsor from Biden himself lol. Thats crazy i know thr big brands like hlg and chilledtec want people with 10k plus to sponsorm spiderfarn 1500 and acinfinity 5k

3 Likes

If the could not see through my ploy, I’d already be sponsored, but I guess they too clever to fall for my shenanigans

Here’s some plant pics to make it all better…

6 Likes

Looking great Wormy!! :+1::v::beers:

1 Like

What can I say, those are awesome :sunglasses::blush::v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the accolades. I suppose I’m just like Prince’s mother… I’m never satisfied …lol

I’m always feeling like I should have done more, or grew bigger, or harder nuggz

It is nice though to hear that others think my stuff looks good though :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

@Lacewing
Hey buddy, long time no hear! A little birdie told me that you work in the Leah’s MJ business now… and I wanna know all about it! Sounds so cool though I’m sure, like any job, it has it’s this sucks moments
Tell me how you like it!

I guess I could have dm you about this, but now everyone can join in the convo

4 Likes

Lol
How are you …I see your damn grows and I hope one day I’ll have that kind of an indoor game

Honestly
I still think I’m in shock
It’s kind of amazing and overwhelming just being inside a large commercial indoor grow operation …but to be part of it also is .
So far all I’ve done is transplant some that were covered in WPM …that strain was the prophet ,
And the following day .I harvested mob boss for 10 hours straight.Which consists of going to the flowering room where they are ,removing any pest accessories attached ,there’s also yellow BASF sticky traps attatched to the stalks of most …once those are removed we cut the main stalk of each plant and Carefully pull it out of the scrog netting downward …these tables are waist high …so the canopy is actualiy above your head …anyway once cut, we hang them on these racks with wheels and wheel them to the drying room …where at that point we hand trim all large fans and long stem leaves we just leave the sugars on …then it’s weighed …and re hung on that rack in the drying room for 14 days.
I literally did about 3 tables worth which is roughly 340 plants …so it took 3 of us together 10 hours to do that many …
So hand trimming …lol gloves for sure and just pretty much in the least barbaric way possible de leaf them .I also was given these cool looking arm sleeves because I told one of the guys working with me that my arm hairs were stuck to themselves and my skin

The sticky ness just from being around the plants and handling them with scrubs on but short sleeves …no good lol …smelled terrific and good ol Irish spring wasn’t doing the trick covering it up or removing it in the shower
I can’t even tell you the amount of wasted product
You can imagine 3 people standing on a clear plastic sheet on the concrete floor
2 totes In front of us on the floor 1 for the leaves we pull off and 1 for the trimmed buds to be weighed still with their stalks on …so wet weight,but that act alone does sometimes create buds breaking or falling off …you would puke if you saw the mess in the floor that has to get weighed and go into the garbage

There are foot baths in front of every door you can’t enter the room without stepping in it
They provide you with these waterproof but pretty much never going to slip even on a smooth wet surface, shoes lol they are actually super comfortable too

Their basic operation is keeping Mother plants and growing clones from them .this is a way to keep the product consistent and also grow many many many identical plants from one plant .The seeds that occasionally come from these flowers are high probability of being female I was told like 80 percent or more odds
Every single person that works there that I have spoken to is a grower at home too .
We get a 50 percent discount on product and you can buy it on your lunch break lol .
Very chill place to work I am on a 4 ten hour day schedule Sunday through Wednesday and I dig it …big time I can also pretty much just show up and work on days off if I want they would never tell you no however they don’t ask you to and they always want you to have 3 days off in a row which I found amazing .also the paid time off seems really good and the minute you start they pay you for holidays you don’t wait …there are benefits but I didn’t even really look at them because my wife has excellent benefits already

This is the dispo that I originally found my beans in the buds and tried to grow them .last season …
So it’s kind of cool to be working there and wishing my first week harvesting a bunch of something I already grow and I’m currently growing Mob Boss lol
Even to get more ironic I purchased an 1/8 of mob boss at half price $25

Hadn’t smoked it since I finished my home grown
And wouldn’t you know

I gave my last Mob Boss bean to @Graysin
So looks like I’m gonna be able to grow at least one more lol …

Love the damn job I’m still thinking it’s not real.
Nothing about it feels like work …

The down side…

the pay is garbage …however they are getting ready to unionize…one of the main arguments is low pay ,it’s not hear say either …some of them wear long sleeve shirts that say Ufcw with weed leaves all over them lol ,and it’s NJ the home of the sopranos …hahah so you know the union needs their cut …
I am fortunate to have my wife that supports me doing something I’d rather do ,than something I can’t stand regardless of pay .
Only other down side is $2 toll each way and a 45 minute each way drive.
However those things aren’t bad enough to stop me .
Every job also has within it jobs people don’t want
I feel like Harvest is the one here …I like it …I can foresee it getting boring if that’s all I do …but that’s not gonna stop me either lol

4 Likes

I need brand names, stat.

2 Likes

Lol I’ll have to report back soon hahaha

1 Like

Pretty much these just mine are white striped
Listen I’m even someone that’s had nerve pain in my feet and these things feel like you have nothing on and after ten hours in them I don’t even notice it
This is the brand and the box said deck boss I left it in my locker
Pics on Sunday lol

Grundéns Men’s Deck-Boss Slip-On https://a.co/d/iAaRVd3

Also telling you I physically tried to make them slip and I can’t even when they are soaked …also the floors are all painted white and it’s not some textured floor some people walk in and out with their sneakers on and I see them slipping …my sneakers do not form some reason not yet anyway

2 Likes