Wormy’s 1st grow

Update…
Everyone looks like they doing nicely

I think ima have a bunch of bushes and shrubs again instead of trees🤔

5 Likes

Beautiful girls. The diesel driver was like that but once flipped she became another woman. She did stretch up nicely

1 Like

Well I hope so on the stretch, but something in my set up seems to only produce short little bushes so far…
@Graysin thinks I might need more red in my lights, but with th hlg300L and the bloom plus bp 3000 I would have thought that would cover the red spectrum, but maybe I need supplemental red.
Open to suggestions that don’t involve spending much money, such as like a red bulb like in the days of film and dark rooms, but I doubt that would be in the right intensity and or spectrum

1 Like

Looks good in there!

1 Like

Trouble is after freight it’s closer to $90. Maybe you can negotiate the shipping down

I finally got tall girls myself in my 3x3 so idk they r different lights. I did raise my light all the way up n gave the girls room 2 stretch. I kinda winged it in the 3x3 and i love the results. Im trying it again in my 2.5x2.5 hoping i get some tall things lol. I love my frosty girls but i want 1 tall 1

1 Like

Well a quick update
Mostly still squatty plants mostly, although the blue dream x Ak47 is starting to tower above the rest…
1st pic
Ilgm’s blueberry fems in back, diesel driver regs in front, and middle plant is Ilgm’s mk ultra fem

2nd pod is Ilgm’s mk ultra in back, and Irvine seeds testers (regs) in front

Also I do have my lights at max hight and full intensity to try to encourage stretch, thought I might regret it lol

3 Likes

All those girls are looking amazing brother

3 Likes

Same old stuff, different day, but I took pics so might as well post them…

5 Likes

All the girls r looking good man

5 Likes

The diesel is particularly nice looking thanks for the seeds on that one

3 Likes

They still not showing sex though :sob:

2 Likes

She smokes great man 2. You dont even need the amber like i got it either

1 Like

I can’t wait for that gassssss
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Plants are looking Beautiful :blush::v:

1 Like

That’s literally how it smells onced cured. Bro ny eyes was tearing up last night when i smelled the bag. Its a great body and mind high that lets you function but if you sit down 4 2 long u pass out

2 Likes

Freaking can’t wait :smiley:
We just only recently tried diesel varieties for the first time and despite the idea that all the descriptions sounded awful,(gassy…kerosene….fuel…exhaust)
We were very pleasantly surprised that it was a unique and enjoyable flavor

3 Likes

Yall will enjoy.it 4 sure

1 Like

Welly welly welly welly well well

It seems that all four of the girls in the flower tent are indeed girls
So, I’m screwed on room unless the diesel drivers turn out to be males, which would supremely suck

I guess i gotta get to training and maybe super cropping

Diesels seem unusually light, hoping that’s just the pheno trait

5 Likes

Beautiful

2 Likes