Wormy’s 1st grow

Good to see you again @Mr_Wormwood Your garden is Beautiful. Happy Growing :blush::v:

3 Likes

Been wondering bout ya man, figured you was still stuck in IG land :grin:
Glad you and the ladies are doing well :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

He been mia there 2

3 Likes

Damn life, but looks like he his still kicking so I’ll :+1::green_heart: that.
My ig will hardly open now Days so I barley get on too :frowning:

2 Likes

That’s exactly it… I af flat out addicted to IG and reels and giveaway contests…
IG is now running my life! Lol

Here are today’s pics
Freshly watered and fed…really pushing the nutes, and the girls are loving it…painted nails and all

It is definitely time for some major defol on the Zkittles plant and the lemon tree auto could use some clean up too
I regret not doing any lst on either plant but still going well imo

11 Likes

Big Worm they look great and I bet smell even better :green_heart::muscle::metal:
Glad you good buddy :wave:

1 Like

Btw I do miss you guys a lot…the community here is the best… I just have been so busy with “life”

I’ll try to be better about being here, because I do miss you all

7 Likes

OMG they do smell so good, and the lemon tree auto with the almost done buds is so sticky

We have decided to really let her go long, (amber trichomes) as we pulled Gary too early… learned on Anne that couch lock is what we are looking for :fire:

3 Likes

I’m counting on it so I don’t miss the hot giveaways. :joy::v:

1 Like

I always ALWAYS tag you if I see one that is a giveaway :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Haha love those giveaways idk how i only won 1 so far lol

3 Likes

Here is the Zkittles after a trim…I think I’ll be doing it again soon🙃

7 Likes

She looks like she’s saying “same time tomorrow?” :joy:

4 Likes

Ok here are some trichomes pics of the lemon tree auto and a cola pic of the Zkittles that smells heavenly

11 Likes

Looking great as always.

2 Likes

Wow that is some flower! I can bet it smells Fantastic :blush::v:

2 Likes

She smells like candy for realz

5 Likes

Anyone have any recommendations on clip on fans for the tent? Gotta get rid of the huge monstrosity I have in there now…

4 Likes

I use any clip on fans i could get at walmart which was 6in and it works great with @CoyoteCody pole bracket 4 it

4 Likes

AC infinity is coming out with a line of fans there stuff is always quality worth checking out

5 Likes