Wormy’s 1st grow

That’s what happens when you disappear on us :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol :joy: I have some built up as well

Lol ehhh I was trying to organize still going
Few more days
Just the plants took over and I’ve had zero organized anywhere here lol

2 Likes

I love how you guys have plants growing, plurality.
My one keeps me worried enough

4 Likes

That’s your problem, my man. Pop eight seeds and you’ll suddenly find yourself lacking enough f^<€s for all of them. :laughing:

1 Like

What’s that? A curse word?
I know I timed it all wrong. I’ll do better when I can get Anne finished if and when she ever does something

Lol I won’t be popping 8 seeds though that’s just insane

2 Likes

I recall when I first started this venture that I would never have more than 2. Here I am with 4 and partly because of the size of my tent. I’m loving it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

An F bomb :rofl:

Hey don’t go calling me names :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My 3x3 x6 I think can accommodate 3 maybe 4
I’ll probably do 2 big ones or 3 midsize ones next

2 Likes

I look forward to watching! :crazy_face::blush:

I’m considering going back to a single plant for my next grow in a 2x3 (fem or regular). 1 regular + 1 auto got VERY tight on me this round. Keep in mind, each plant is likely to grow more aggressively for you than the last as you continue to learn. You going to stick with Auto’s?

3 Likes

I can’t wait to get there but I’ll enjoy the journey too
I can’t only be growing 2 plants hahah
All this stuff after is too fun and I want a bunch of herbs to experiment with

Game of patience

2 Likes

Oh hell no

2 Likes

Start with 2 photoperiods in your 3x3, preferably the same strain. :muscle: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

And then SCROG it too

1 Like

PS, if you really want to run 3 or 4, I’d strongly consider 2 gallon pots…

This is my one Sick’O’Berry not enjoying being constrained to 1/2 of my 2x3. I could have really spread her out given the space.

She’s in a 3 gallon fabric pot…

5 Likes

Looks amazing

3 Likes

She’s gotten quite unruly… Had to be supercropped… Really wish I had dedicated the the full 2x3 to her in hindsight.

2 Likes

That was unexpected for sure but you still killing it

2 Likes

One thing that amazed me I didn’t even use a 5 gallon pot and somehow noobed 2 plants in the same pot outdoors both were female and harvested 5 z from it .
Amazing to me the container was smaller than most use for one …
I know I was lucky with weather too and it seemed the ideal environment for them.

I would totally go with smaller pots indoors but wouldn’t hesitate to dedicate a 3x3 to one photo either

I just need to be sure I can create the right environment and don’t think I can without modifying my heat system to also heat the garage …which is totally insulated so I have no clue what was getting smoked during the HVAC crew work
If not it would get too cold

4 Likes