Wormy’s 1st grow

They aren’t more embarrassing than that. Photos of Gary 2.1 and 2.2 are in high demand.

2 Likes

Mine are very embarrassing! I forgot about the Gary clones I had outside. They are probably 2 months old, 3” tall and one set of leaves! They are being treated for fungus gnats and spider mites. One started budding so there will be some gnarly reveg going on.

3 Likes

Nothing embarrassing about it since you did remember them! :wink:

2 Likes

I broke down and ordered 4 1/2 pound bags
I got big dreams Lolol

Nah they are like $1.65 each and the shipping cost more than the bags so I figured why not

Nice harvest btw

3 Likes

You ain’t lying lol

3 Likes

Well poor little Anne just gets no love now that her former roommate has moved to the closet

Felt like I should get her picture and show her she’s still special

6 Likes

Bushy lil 1

1 Like

Yeah she made two main stalks without topping and now there’s almost no light penetration in the very center :confused:

1 Like

Some lst should help

I think kill need steel cable at this point

Seriously though, the stalks are like stiff and ridged

2 Likes

You got a legit tree there

1 Like

Shit I really hope so
The auto was just enough to solidify my commitment to this hobby, but I really could use Anne to become a Monster

I almost need her to become a monster and not fail
My girlfriend has been uber cool awesome sauce about me (us) growing so I could use another win and in a big way

Gary is going to probably weigh in pretty light
Not much yield and oddly airy

Probably something I did lol or didn’t do

2 Likes

Don’t put that pressure on her lol. She will give u great dense bud that your girl gonna ask 2 keep growing :pray::pray:

2 Likes

I’m thinking that if ima clone there ain’t no reason not to clone her but I’m too noob probably

1 Like

I just tossed perfectly good trim

Probably should not get stoned then try to trim

Did not get far
When I was in another life and sinking in a tar pit, it was not as sticky as my harvest

2 Likes

Pinchy pinchy the stalks til the tissue is soft, you can bend em into conformance that way.

4 Likes

Lmaooo. I’m 2 new n 2 much of a chicken 2 try 2 clone right now. I bet you she will do fine

I feel like that’s a challenge
Super crop both stalks

I did super crop Gary but after i fimmed

2 Likes

Don’t be afraid. They bounce right back 4 real. At 1st I was nervous but now I do it with 2 much pleasure. I bend em n twist em 2 my will lmao

2 Likes

Check this out when ever you have time. I did it today and you can see the others girls all got bended also except 1