He is officially doomed! I put him in a dark closet so “dead plant walking”

He is on death row and will be chopped in a day and a half
Let the good times roll!

6 Likes

Peace be with you Gary 3.0!

3 Likes

Well Gary has been in the dark for more than 48 hours
Meant to chop yesterday but had no time

Today he gets chopped for sure… I even got clothesline and clothes pins to hang to dry

No pics…I’m at work

8 Likes

Well took me several days but I finally gave Gary the cut

Did not weigh it as I don’t want to know how much I lose in weight (dry)

10 Likes

Girlfriend wanted no couch lock so she got pulled out before amber

Hoping to God not too early

5 Likes

It looks pretty good to me - pretty cloudy.

Here’s my absolutely in no way ready for any chopping trichs (I just got the macro and naturally had to ensure I could hold still long enough to get them in focus for later) for frame of reference:

Idk, I’ll be doubting myself the whole way through flower so maybe seeing those is helpful reassurance. :wink:

1 Like

Nice buds, good growing!

4 Likes

Could not have done it without all the knowledge and help from all you guys and the community

6 Likes

Nice job! Don’t be such a stranger, stranger.

1 Like

I’ve been lurking around I guess, liking things but not always commenting
I’ll be better about that.

Your thread always vets a click when I see new content

I can’t believe how fast it seems like your girls are growing @pr

3 Likes

Yours will be ready before you know it
I know it seems like time stands still for your plant and seems like others do 2 monster crops in the time it takes me to get one plant close to mature

1 Like

I’m so glad I’m not the only one feeling this! :joy: Maybe it just seems that way because they only share the tail end of the first harvest and we follow along the second grow with envy.

Oh I’m sure of that. I’m already worrying about hygrometers inside my grove bags and how I’m going to dry it all once the big ones are ready for harvest. Despite all the reading, I’m afraid I’ve seriously underestimated how big these things can get.

Lord. More likes in an hour. :man_facepalming: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I got three jars from dollar general
If I have more weed than that I’ll be shocked and then I’ll have to consider more jars or grove bags which I love the sound of

2 Likes

Do it. I haven’t even used em yet but never having to burp a jar is pure heaven already.

3 Likes

Score one for the girlfriend :+1:

1 Like

So I just got nice and toasted after work but in a little I’m gonna take out Gary’s roots an see how they did

I’ll get pics, good bad or ugly

1 Like

Here is Gary’s root ball. It was pretty dense?

5 Likes

Here is Gary 2.0 now

8 Likes

Holy cow she’s grown!

3 Likes

PS I have a Gary 2.1 and 2.2 (clones of Gary 2.0) under a grow light under on my desk. I am too embarrassed to post pictures! Hope you are doing well my friend.

2 Likes