Wormy’s 1st grow

LOL! My hub was “testing” the first day I trimmed!

2 Likes

One cool thing that happened was got in contact with a member here and he is sending me a little variety pack of some I guess home bred seeds

Hopefully they will work out and not be male or go herm

I suppose I should focus on what I have growing before getting too excited about future grows but it’ll be nice to see some different strains when I get to them

One has plasma in the name so that sounds futuristic

4 Likes

Was it good? We might be dipping in early

We tried an immature bud from bottom but harsh and zero buzz but like I said it wasn’t mature

I should have trimmed it and other budlettes off the bottom third of the plant but I couldn’t bring myself to cut off what seemed at the time like perfectly good bud

I can do selective harvest and see if I can get the bottom third of the plant to be good bud, but I don’t think it’s going to work out like I had hoped

Those top buds look totally smokable though

1 Like

I’m late to the party I wasn’t invited to, but I found it. :joy: First grow? Yay you ! I didn’t know that either :person_shrugging: I’mma have to read this in it’s entirely later. I’m trying to construct a way to cover my garden as we are getting rain and eighty degree weather next week :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’ve never covered my plants before, but I’ve lost some to bud rot in the past So…Btw. If ya don’t want uninviteds, lock ya door :grin:Wormy

3 Likes

Lol your invite musta got lost in the ether
Everyone is welcome here

I don’t think you can make it smokeable bud but it may become good edible scraps.

2 Likes

I just burned all my likes on you and Jane …

Gary looks great !! Both Gary’s …lol

3 Likes

Lol yeah I might try that, though, there’s not very much so I might have to fudge the measurements for the recipe

Just looked at the trichomes again, no ambers sprung up in the last 45 min
I’ll keep checking lol

4 Likes

You should probably set some alarms and check every 15 minutes from now on! :grinning:

5 Likes

He was pleased with it! Said it was a bit harsh but good buzz. I checked my supply and about half is gone! But with him, the kids taking zips and all the gifting we’ve done I am not surprised. Good thing I have one curing and will have three more ready for curing in October so all is well! I still have my 10 CBD seeds I need to try and sprout. I am after pain relief and this gal does not tolerate THC.

2 Likes

Luv you Lacewing! You and @Mr_Wormwood are great. Time to water/trim outdoor girls.

2 Likes

I’ve never tried cbd in any form

Have you found it effective for your pain?
I have chronic back pain that could use relief.

Might have to look into getting a seed or 3 of cbd now that I’m officially a farm boy

See you later Jane and Lacewing
I gotta get to work….stupid bills

1 Like

LOL. I have used some CBD oil (expensive like $60 a bottle) and free gummies but want to grow my own to try.

Google Trilogene seeds out of Colorado. $3 a seed but you have to sign a release that you won’t try to cross-pollinate the crop.

3 Likes

You are a super sweet person …
I love that you grow for your family to save them cash and keep them away from dispos …
Growing isn’t easy to complete to success …it’s a labor of love …I would be honored to have you in my family :heart:

2 Likes

I wish u would grow Those CBD seeds you deserve some relief

Have u ever grown any cbd plants for yourself yet??

Ok I see you haven’t …
lol please the next chance you get …

I think it’s different and more rewarding when you grow something you can use and it actually works
I would love to be involved/tagged if you do a journal or just update when you grow them out !!

2 Likes

You are part of my family. I am going to start them most likely this Spring and will start a new journal and of course invite you. I have never sprouted a seed before.

It will be an adventure for sure! I have my soil mix in bins and bought some 5-gal pots for next year.

The seeds come with a certificate of analysis so I can show peace officers I am not growing anything with THC % above limits.

3 Likes

No likes for 49 minutes …
Love that I am part of your family …

Mind if I come grab a zip like the rest of the family??
I promise to leave a zip of mine behind hahaha

4 Likes

Happy birthday to you @JaneQP

Make sure your sound is up

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! Hope you have a great day !!

2 Likes

Happy birthday madam

2 Likes