Worm tea questions

I’ve been reading that I should dilute my tea with 50/50 ratio to water before giving it to my plants . But I’ve also watched tons of Canucks videos and he does not dilute it . What should I do thx ? Any other advice on worm tea is greatly appreciated

3 Likes

I always dilute tea. Straight worm castings i top dress with and mix in with the first couple inches of soil.

2 Likes

So should I also top dress with the worm castings as well as use the tea ? Or just use the tea ? Thx

@ChittyChittyBangin

1 Like

I’m the opposite I don’t dilute

2 Likes

@Tryingtogrow i do both. The casting act as a slow release, the tea will straight feed.

Won’t burn plants to use straight. Dilution only serves to stretch the brewed amount further, but reduces the overall effectiveness. Nutritional value of EWC is low; it’s all about the microbial, fungal & humic that it imparts.

4 Likes

I don’t dilute our teas.

I used to do 3 little birds tea while in soil and in coco.
I never diluted it but I always stuck to the recipe! If it was good enough for Bob Marley to sing about it’s good enough for me to use as well :rofl:

When this says add air and let brew, it means you will see a considerable amount of frothy foam on the top.

Pulled this from my notes::

Veg:

• 1/3 cup Peruvian Seabird Guano

• 1/3 cup High N Bat Guano

• 1/3 cup Earth Worm Castings

• Add to 5 gallons of water and mix well then add

• 1/2 cup Liquid seaweed

• 1/2 cup Black Strap Molasses

Add air pump and let it brew

Flower:

• 2/3 cup Peruvian Seabird Guano

• 2/3 cup Earth Worm Castings

• 2/3 cup High P Guano

• Mix that with 5 gallons of water then add

• 1/2 cup Liquid seaweed.

• 1/2 cup Black Strap Molasses

Add air pump and let it brew

2 Likes

@PharmerBob

Hey man thx for the recipe. I’m gonna use both of those for sure . You said use something high in (N) what do you suggest? Thx again

Bat shit, anything you get is going to be organic anyway. These guys are kind of expensive but name recognition means a lot for me and organic products

Roots Organics Aurora Innovations RONB3 Nitro Bat Guano Plant Fertilizer, 3-Lbs. - Quantity 3 https://a.co/d/2uhSthM

1 Like

@PharmerBob

What’s your opinion on using blood meal for (N) thx

Never tried it in a tea, keep an eye on it . Which would you swap for it / bat guano?

@PharmerBob thank you for your recipe. Ive been wanting a recipe thats been tried and true and after seeing your grows i can see why you are successful. Ill be placing an order for needed supplies shortly. Do you have a schedule you follow? Water water feed?

1 Like

As soon as you see pistils -feed-water- boost-water

5-6 week flower boost again between feedings just like initial boost

Veg I only do it once , as soon as she begins main vertical growth , between 4-6 week

Goal here is to try to not carry that nitrogen into flower with you, she’ll be coming down off that boost as you go into flower

Also- I’ve only done this with photoperiod plants, I kill autos trying to go too fast

1 Like

Yes for the bat guano. Ive alsor ead up on this organic
Liquid nectar of the gods bat guano seaweed mix. . Only thoughts on either using blood meal or nectar

Sea bird guano. It’s worth looking into.