Worm tea longevity and dilution ratio?

Mine was named Oatmeal. He was cool. Had the thumbs.

2 Likes

I think once all said and done I will have brewed about 14 teas this season. One 5 gallon bucket of humus lasted all season. (I pre-fill my teabags) That made me about 630 gallons for the year.
Wow! Once I type it out that seams like alot of brew. Lol

1 Like

What are these tea bags? Where do you get all your supplies? I’m trying not to become overwhelmed making my list :rofl:

2 Likes

Amazon. I fill one with worm casting and one with the humus. Danggle them in the tea while its being brewed.

2 Likes

I’ve been reading your Organic journal…thanks for the info dude!

1 Like

You and deez have inspired me to make a soil next year…I have had a compost pile going for the last 2 years. Everything both of you have put on here is going to allow our family to sustain ourselves in the future…Thank you both over and over again! @anon86641082 @Deez

2 Likes

I’m using these stretched over a 5-gallon bucket:

https://www.amazon.com/Strainer-Elastic-Opening-Filters-Gardening/dp/B08LCJ6HWM/ref=asc_df_B08LCJ6HWM/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=475818854860&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13316118080323536497&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9008459&hvtargid=pla-1006672294488&psc=1

2 Likes

Dude your compost pile is a great source of microbes for your tea as well if you can’t dig up humus.

I live in the woods, everything I walk on is leaf mulch and humus lol.

2 Likes

That cracks me up I know what you mean though - a few shovelfuls is enough for a lot of folks for the whole season.

3 Likes

Yep…I already know that I’ve got a great start with the soil…thanks again guys! I’ll definitely journal this next year no worries :rofl:

I live in the oak woods where there has been leaf litter for at least 15 years building up. 6 - 8 inches of the prettiest hummus full of worms you’ve ever seen! I’m gonna try your tea recipe. THANKS!