Woodrow Zkittlez Auto harvest

This is the last one. Not yet at harvest, just wanted to share a pic. Out of the 3 with all the issues I had, I’m glad she was the runt. The buds are more dense on this one by far. From my panic room to here has been one hell of a journey. Thanks to everyone with all the help about watering in coco. Lesson Learned!!

7 Likes

I’ve been thinning down the second one trying to get it dried out before vacation. Got it down to all buds, no big stems on a drying screen. Some snap, some don’t, I’m sure I will still lose some more. But thought I’d share this

6 Likes

Right on Bro, I’ll be happy with that in about 5 days on my skittlez. 9.8 oz wet. Dry and remove the stems should get me there. I sampled some last night…Good smoke :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Nice fat dense colors on that one Woodrow :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hoping to have the last one down before vacation.

I’ll try and get a trichome pic tomorrow

5 Likes

Damn Bro, you’re chopping them down. Sounds like my grow. 1 coming down the end of this week and 2 more in 12-15 days. Arthritis in my right thumb is still hurting after the last trim :love_you_gesture:.

1 Like

She’s all milky but still white hairs coming. This is the runt of the three but the densest one.

2 Likes

Beautiful Ladies

2 Likes

Here’s the last one to get chopped. And a pic of trichomes. Going on vacation tomorrow.

5 Likes

damn that looks tasty. nice looking buds.

2 Likes

Nice fat buds there!! Enjoy your vacation!!! :v:

1 Like

I’ll post some more later. This is the best one of the three

1 Like

Well, enjoy. Also check out the BOM for June. Vote for your favorite!!

8 Likes

Nicely done Woodrow. Seriously fat!

1 Like

wow man. congratulations on a fine harvest.

1 Like

@Woodrow any update on dry weight on the last one yet?

In Texas, should be home tomorrow

1 Like

Just got home
Here’s a look

12 Likes

Those things are full and nice looking.

2 Likes

i can almost smell it through my screen!, man that looks nice!

1 Like