Woodrow Zkittlez Auto harvest

4 Likes

@Carpenter @latewood

5 Likes

If that is a skitelz auto…I cannot wait to see a Skitlez Fem… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Here’s the second girl. @yoshi

4 Likes

Hi folks - Skittlez auto here. Day 70 from germ. I know my lower buds arent ready yet but any advice on if these top colas are ready would be so much appreciated. I oscillating between leaving them a bit longer or starting the progressive harvest.

3 Likes

Well
Here is the total from 1 plant.

@Dr.ofSmokology

5 Likes

Just from the pics it looks like you still have a lot of clear trichomes. You’ll want all milky. Looking good though

2 Likes

Nice haul! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@Shazm
Here’s one

2 Likes

almost 2oz, that’s nice. the second one has to be 3 or 4.

2 Likes

She’s coming down

5 Likes

timmmmmberrrrrrrrrr, by the way whats the blue stones in the planter??

2 Likes

Here she is. The dollar bill is 6 1/4 in long.
They are on a hotel pan, if anyone is in the kitchens.
The blue stuff is magic smurf poo :rofl:
It’s aquarium rock as to help not wash holes in the coco. Prob use something different but it’s all I had at the time.

5 Likes

ahhh gothchya on the rocks. is that a good idea for soil too? i try to water slowly but im always afraid to go to quick and create those water channels. might look at getting some of those clay pebbles to top off my buckets next grow.

2 Likes

My thinking it’s kinda like a mulch. As to help spread the water out.
But here is the root ball in a 2 Gal pot using coco and it’s just packed with roots. Maybe I’ll wash if off later.

4 Likes

Class, anyone, anyone.
Anyone wanna help trim?? Bueller, Bueller.

2 Likes

@Shazm here’s the second one

2 Likes

It’s raining Xmas trees!!!

7 Likes

Nice! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I broke it down some more tonight. Might need another rack with one not far behind.
This could probably be its own topic but I’ll say it here so we see how it goes.
Any one ever work tobacco? From pulling plants, setting, topping and pulling suckers. Cuttin, hanging, stripping. Throwing stalks in the manure spreade. Holy $hit!!!
My fingers are so Odd D@mn sticky from this stuff!! Hell I done pulled the finger tips off the little blue rubber gloves on my left hand!! Looks like some of the buds are wearing little condoms. Went to flick a cigarette ash and pulled the fire off and burnt my fingers cause it’s stuck to my lips!!
This is one Sticky of a plant I’ve ever seen.

8 Likes