Woodrow’s micro setup

FYI your light is only 100 plug watts. Likely not going to be enough to properly flower out that plant.

1 Like

The 450w was an example of electric use. I should’ve said “true watts” @Myfriendis410
I know this light will not flower as well as my HLG.

1 Like

Could you edit that to say Actual watts from the wall?

1 Like

Just an update pic

1 Like

I have 4 T8 double light fixtures in the corners of a 2ftx4ft tent. I use a cheap led 1000 watt light and a Mars 1000 watt led light also. I have a Vornado fan at the bottom of the tent blowing air through a $39 4” filter at the top. Recently added a screw-in led light with the 3 adjustable fins on it just for grins. (Can’t go wrong with more light!) here’s the last crop before hanging after 90 days. Large plant is White Widow, others are Super Skunk.

2 Likes

Just thought I’d show an update pic of my LSD Auto in the Turkey pan.

3 Likes

Here’s the results of my Turkey Pan micro setup.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone :turkey:

3 Likes

thats a good breakdown of the elec. Spent around $400 for this first time setup. With the light, two bags of soil, foil, tubs, hanging apparatus, pellets for germinating, humidifer, fan and 100 for seeds. About two weeks worth of weed @$200 oz. Ought to save a bit once harvest time comes

1 Like

Some people that are dying don’t have the decency to do so over a catch pan. You sir are ahead of the times. :clap: