Woodbutcher tries not to butcher plants V2 photos

No clones yet… All from seed.
I’m gonna clone the photos in a couple weeks. Probably take a clone from the lemon Haze too, just in case I do a solo cup of some dank

4 Likes

Yup. Ill be over her in the corner lurking. Best of luck!

5 Likes

Damn that’s pretty! Got a buzz just looking at it! I’m watching with both eyes.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag… I’m watching …:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Cool beans. looks like you’re off to a good start
Hope you get those colors

2 Likes

I’m here and set to watch. Good luck with them!

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag buddy and definitely will be watching.

2 Likes

The babies are well.
The super lemon Haze I decided to go ahead and transplant, because I didn’t realize you can use clones for the solo cup challenge. So I will be using a clone of my red hot cookies for that…

8 Likes

They look awesome
Good luck with the solo cup challenge!

2 Likes

I’ll run that plant in this journal… I’ll be taking clones from the red hot cookies this weekend…
And FYI everyone… Recharge is the shizzzz…

1 Like

Red hot cookies in the back… Super lemon Haze front left, bubblegum front right.
Gonna snag a couple clones off of the slh and the bubblegum tonight.

8 Likes

Red hot cookie clones. Taken on 7/30… Not dead yet, that’s a good sign. Used cloning gel and powder, put in root riot cubes in the middle of happy frog soil

6 Likes

Red hot cookies baby that went outside… Doing very nice … I’ll drop some pics of the indoor baby tomorrow…

3 Likes

Not really on topic with this journal, but this one is a bloody skunk auto that is already showing nice coloring.
I’ve had my hands full lately with work, trimming, and unfortunately budrot on one of my outdoor babies. I’m going to attempt to document my grow a little better from here out. But so far so good :grin::fire::potted_plant:

6 Likes

Ooooooh. And the clones are doing good. Well, the 3 that made it. 3 of 4… Not bad for a rookie. More pics tomorrow and this weekend. Happy growing :potted_plant::grin:

3 Likes

A look inside the flower tent. C4 auto front left. Got too tall for the veg tent when it shot up. Super lemon Haze front right. Red hot cookies in the back. Gonna put trellis netting in as soon as I decide if I can stuff another plant in there.

5 Likes

Looking good @Woodbutcher78

Those Bloody Skunks ALWAYS throw colors. Must be some solid genetics! They tend to be tiny tho lol

3 Likes

I think I see buttons :grinning:

2 Likes

It is definitely a pretty plant. My blackberry auto is super colorful too

2 Likes

2 Likes