Wonky first leaves

Blueberry Autoflower. Sprouted on 9/27 . Fox Farm soil nothing but pH water so far. Leaves are coming in all squirrelly and twisted… I backed the light off in fear that’s what it was it’s just a 600 watt viparspectra… right now it is at 35 in.
.i only grow one plant at a time for myself. If I need to start another plant I need to start one now… LOL thanks for any help!!!

I hope you are not over feeding nutrient. It also looks like the soil is soaked.

1 Like

Is it fox farm ocean forest?
A lot of seedlings find it too nutrient rich. It’s a great soil for established plants, but a seedling specific soil is best for the first few weeks.

1 Like

What pH of water?

Ocean Forest is very nutrient rich, almost too much for seedlings. I recommend dropping another, just in case. That little auto girl looks like she’s had it rough and might not recover. Don’t get rid of her, just in case, but maybe start another…just in case.

2 Likes

@blackthumbbetty I started doing that. I will drop 2 seeds of the same strain and if one grows up, I’m a happy camper. If. Oth, even better.

2 Likes

The soil does look soaked I agree but I’m only giving her maybe half a cup of water a day when the soil looks dry. I just watered before I took this picture…
I suppose the soil could be too rich. I don’t know why that would cause crazy leaves. Seems to be doing a little better since I back the light off…
I had trouble with the last blueberry Auto from the same group seeds had no trouble with the northern lights or the Amnesia Haze they’re wonderful.
Appreciate y’all’s help

Nitrogen toxicity does that to mature pla ts