WonkaMan’s Grow Log

Yep, MW, is exactly that, and why I enjoy it. Relaxation yet full of energy.

3 Likes

Good deal

Hi @Familyman. The two plants yielded a combined 302 grams of dried bud (10.65 oz.) I cloned one of the plants and grew two clones to maturity, and monster cropped a couple more clones from one of those, so the total seed:bud has been very good. (Clones yield less than plants from seed.) Good luck with your harvest!!

3 Likes

Thank you sir. I hope it’s as bountiful as yours. I have three of them going right now.

1 Like

@Covertgrower, @PurpNGold74: Now that you gents are moderators (congrats!) can you tell me if it’s possible for me to change the name of this journal to something more general, so I can continue it as a general Grow Log, or do I need to create a new thread? Thanks!

4 Likes

You did not ask me but I think that if you go the top of your journal there is a little pencil symbol that you can click that will allow you to edit the name of your thread.

I am glad to see you back on the board and growing @WonkaMan .

Edit: I just checked and the edit symbol is up there. If you have any difficulty I will be glad to assist although I am not a moderator or anything. Just a happy grower.

2 Likes

Thanks @merlin44! Your comments are welcome anytime! But I scrolled up, and I don’t see an edit pencil by my title. I see it by individual posts, but not the journal title. Hmm…

2 Likes

Type what you want the name to be and I will change it for you immediately.

2 Likes

I would if I could. I’ve tried clicking on the title to retype a new name, but it’s not editable. I tried opening this in a new browser, but had the same issue. :thinking:

2 Likes

I am sorry that I was not clear…
Type your desired name into a reply and I will make the change for you.

2 Likes

Ahh… Thanks brother. Simple and very general: “WonkaMan’s Grow Log”.

3 Likes

Perfect! Thanks!!

3 Likes

I am feeling a little bit elfish and nearly made a funny change but decided not to. LOL

3 Likes

Hey @WonkaMan , have your seeds cracked yet? Mine cracked and went into soil yesterday but have not broken through the soil yet, maybe in the day or two.

3 Likes

Bahahaha! You shoulda tweaked it up for him lol!

Sorry I was a bit behind

2 Likes

Yeah, I wasn’t going to get too carried away with it but decided that I should represent all of you moderators with a touch of class and professionalism.

3 Likes

Better you than us! :rofl:

3 Likes

The Girls are stretching their legs, at long last!.. Golden Leaf on the left, Super Lemon Haze on the right. In a day or two, I’ll bury them in solo cups with starter soil. Looking forward to the fun!

3 Likes

Two out of two, you are on your way.

2 Likes

There. That’s more comfortable.

SLH is still a bit tall (I reburied her twice, but never enough), but she should stop stretching now that she’s under HLGs. This should last until they get some proper leaves that span the diameter of the solo cups.

3 Likes