Wondering what I ordered

Hi, I am starting to question if I received autoflower seeds or feminized seeds on my first order. I though I had purchased the autoflower Patriot mix pack, but my ak 47 will be 8 weeks old on Friday and there are only small preflowers on all 4 plants. The plants are beautiful, but not flowering. is there any chance you have a record of what was sent? I’m now thinking I may have ordered the feminized seeds by mistake. I have them on 24/0 lighting and they just keep getting bigger and bushier! Not a bad scenario really, but I’d love to get them to set buds. Thank you!!!

1 Like

got any pics @Newman444
if you bought ilgm there is a record somewhere

4 Likes

Hello, so it would be good to show the photos so we can look at it, we’ll have a more accurate look at it, and we’d better fill out the ticket

nice looking gals @Newman444

1 Like

Yeah, beautiful plants!!! Lots of bud sites too!!!

2 Likes

patriot pack are fem seeds @Newman444

2 Likes

Ok nice this is not a big problem You have an excellent construction of the tribe

Hahahahaha!!! That’s hilarious! I’ve been waiting for them to flower! I went back and forth on my choice and ended up forgetting what i bought! Okay, I’ll switch them over to 12/12

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m a knot head!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Sometimes autos need a little nudge. It’s perfectly fine to put them on 12/12 if you think they are slow.

I would suggest you modify your light schedule during veg: most growth takes place in the dark. Plants need rest just like people.

3 Likes

I thought I had the autos… I kept reading up on them and decided to keep them on 24/0. Had I remembered I purchased the fems, I would have had them on 18/6. Do you guys recommend 18/6 for autos too?

1 Like

i run my auto about that or 16/8 for autos
those plants need 12/12 lol because they will double,maybe triple in size through flower…lol

2 Likes

I feel bad now. I really pushed them. I’m going to switch to a 18/6 or 16/8 for a few weeks so the 4 bubble gum girls can catch up. I’m really really glad you guys responded! Thank you!

1 Like