Wondering if I'm doing something wrong

Hello, I’m a new grower. Someone gave me two clones off of a Blue Haze they had done and I have been working with them slowly pictures will be included. When I got them they we stragglers and curling but now have filled out. The thing is that for the past 3 weeks all that would grow was weird 1 to 3 pointed leaves and I just now noticed the leaves are going right. I have read all of the guides from ILGM and also bought 3 audio books on beginning growing marijuana. I also started to grow them in my tub because I randomly got the plants. I just got a 4ftx4ft grow tent and have it set up. I am also on a tight budget. I plan on upgrading slowly because I now know I do love the growing and tending to the plants. I can’t wait for the harvest. Any ideas and tips would greatly help. Also the lights are a full spectrum led light. I have one per plant. I plan to fully upgrade my lights once I can.

1 Like

It looks like a ph problem but I’m no expert. Maybe these guys could help you out @anon86641082 @BobbyDigital @oldmarine

Ok thank you. I test my phone once a week and I keep it around 6.5 low to about 7.5 high end on my tester. I keep hearing mixed things about where it should be

1 Like

Ok I just did some research for you. The single leafs growing like that is light stress. If your seeing 3 leaves growing that means they are starting to correct themselves

1 Like

In my personal opinion 7.5 ph in soil is to high. Want to keep them about 6.5/6.8 I keep my ph about 6.8 at all times. I’m growing in ffof soil.

1 Like

Oh ok thank you. I was giving the plants right after the person cloned them. The first few pictures I posted were the day I got them. The last few were taken this morning and as you see the new leaves are coming in right.

1 Like

@Shaggy01 check out Bergman’s guide Watering problems - he explains that water for feeding should be between 6.0 and 6.5 for soil. There are myriad other guides on the same site to help assess what’s happening.

1 Like

Ok thank you I will go check it out right now and I will slowly drop the ph so I don’t shock them.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community ! if possible fill out the ILGM support ticket would help.

1 Like

The pH should be around 6.5 and for me, not higher than 6.8. I prefer 6.5 and so does my plants.

1 Like

Ok I will and thank you I am glad to be a part of the community :blush:.

1 Like

Ok thank you I will go ahead and adjust the ph level to that range and try it.

1 Like

Wow what happened there I was posting some pictures for you and they went by by

The plant to the back right i pulled everything off except the four main stems. I should get 4 nice colas out of her

4 Likes

I think you may be looking at a reveg situation. The plants went into preflower at some time and then started the vegetation cycle again. The good news is that your plant is still healthy and will otherwise grow normally. Some of my best outdoor plants this year are reveg.

Sorry I didn’t answer sooner but there seems to be a problem with my notifications.

1 Like

I understand the weather and rain in VA. Thats why I chose to grow indoors. Also I can control the lighting and other things better then if I planted outside. I didn’t want to put them outside because one minute it will be in the 90s with a 75% humidity then the next week it will be 65 to 70s with downpours and then jump to hot again. You have some beautiful girls there what stain is that? Sorry for the wait on the reply it wouldn’t let me reply anymore due I was a new user.

1 Like

They are blueberry autos from Ilgm

1 Like

Ok I am thinking of doing a autoflowering strain on the next run I do im stuck between white widow or granddaddy purple. I wanted to get the clones I was given done and learn what I could from them before buying seeds and going in fully.

1 Like

I spent 100 and some dollars got 10 blueberry auto seeds. Only germ 4 of them and that is what you see there. I gave two of the seeds to my buddy and have 4 left. But in March I’m going to start two sativa strains and two indica strains not autos next year. Maybe one auto to keep up my supplies depending on the yield I get out of these 4 plants

2 Likes

Yeah I am planning to see what I get out of these and take maybe 2 clones off each just to keep the line going. I want to run some autos to see if there is a major difference and go from there on what I like the best.

1 Like