Wondering how close to harvest?

You’ve done a beautiful job raising those plants. What specific type of higher you looking for? Speedy and energetic… or narcotic glued to the couch?

They do look very close to where I typically harvest mine because I don’t like the groggy sleepy feeling. So I avoid having many amber trichomes.

1 Like

Helo Under! I would like in between the two… Now I’m concerned just when to harvest. Do the trichomes mature quickly at this point? Do I stop watering them now for a day or two? I’ve uploaded 4 more pics. It looks like (if I’m seeing things correctly) there is a lot of milky trichomes while there are still a good number of clear ones. I hope you can enlarge the pics because that will give you a good view. I am surprised that she is in the 18th week. I didn’t expect the size either. My 2*4 tent is too small for it. LOL! Thanks again for your responses. :smiley:

Larry I hope this helps a little. I personally chop with very few Amber. I’d be plain watering till you cut her down.
5f93c39dd91545466919d4bbf9cc2af56c24d8ce_1_435x500

1 Like

Hello and thanks again! Another question…can I harvest the large growth and leave the lower growth to continue to mature. They are not getting the light they need right now. :face_with_monocle:

Yes you can. Selective harvesting is common practice for just the reason you described.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

This looks like it’s gonna be killer! Make sure to let us know how she yields and smokes! Congrats on a great grow!

1 Like

Sure will…Thanks!

2 Likes