Plants 4 strawberry go Kush first time grow.
Plants were green. in 11th week in 12/12 count maybe 9th wk on seeing hairs on flower count. first grow box 5’ by 28" by 16" deep I had a 125wt florescent moved to 200wt florescent thought they needed more light. 125 wt light temp was 72-54 now with 200 wt 82-84 humidity was 38-42% but it has dropped to 21-16 I am using a green bag wet every 2 days. Buds are getting huge but low humidity was a concern. 2 days ago I sprayed leaves 2 hours before lights out, mistake i think. humidity up a bit but over the last 2 days leaves on top colas only have turned yellow an brown on tips. lower leaves have some yellow but i removed them know yellow in the lower buds at all. light’s are always at the same hight I place my hand on top of plants to see there is know heat on them.
Could it just be a coincidence and plants are going into finale stage. Top colas milky 2nd colas milky 3rd tier clear and popcorns clear no amber. hydroponic grow nutrients the same could i be low on mag and boost at end? One thing I did not do I had my green bag at the same hight as the light but across the box. I thought maybe I should move it down the door a foot off the bottom of box, maybe light was drying bag to soon. and that could be the drop in humidity i added a cup of water and placed it in the bottom of the box. Also the last 2 weeks buds have been filling in fast and over the last 2 weeks i have to add 1 gallon of water a night to box with the proper nutrient amount.
this is a strawberry og Kush grow starting week 12 or 9 depending on count time.
- Did i mess up by spraying the leaves 2 hr before lights out could I have created a burn from light.
- Is yellowing of leaves with a little broken on tips natural for end of cycle, ( my concern was its just a lot on the top colas ) not as much on any other parts but there are yellow leaves, but none in other colas.
- I have not removed yellow leaves on the parts of the plant that are not in any of the buds or any leaves with tric’s on them.
- I have herd. To flush and then not to flush some say the nutrients store in the roots and leaves and break down and feed the buds. But that nutrients are not stored in buds, So don’t flush because you can starve the plant when it needs the nutrients the most? what to do.
- I have nerve damage and want a couch lock harvest but again some say don’t let grow collect a large amount of amber to harvest. Some say do and then there is the question. If i do flush how much amber, because i have a 1) week or a 2) week flush ahead. And tric’s still turn during the curing cycle.
- Going crazy please help.