With a little help from my friends

Hi guys, It seems like this has been asked a few times here, but I would appreciate some help/advice here. I have grown quite a few plants outdoors. Normally when buddies come around and roll one up outside, whatever seeds are left just get thrown in the garden and left to their own devices. :slight_smile: I am new to indoor growing and have encountered a few problems along the way, temp, lights etc. This has been sorted but it obviously has affected the growth of the plants in some way. They did seem to recover somewhat and went in flowering a few weeks ago. The one in the pics is a DINAFEM CRITICAL + AUTO CBD. I know at one point they were a tad close to the lights(600W HPS) so not sure if it is a bit of bleaching. I have since moved the lights higher and 2 days ago I moved one of them outside and left the other one outside.
Any advice for this indoor newbie would be cool.
Thanx

6 Likes

I don’t really see any issues @attiwa
The pictures lol ok good and healthy
@Hogmaster any thoughts here

4 Likes

Looks good to me, but I am no expert…

I do not see any bleaching, as most plants get all the bright white pistils when they first start the flower process. And you say that is an Auto, that thing is nice size for an auto… Whatever your doing seems to be the right thing…

3 Likes

Cool Bananas!
Thanx guys.
Nice quick response!
Will let you know in about a month what they turn out like.

1 Like

How tall is the outdoor 1? Looks excellent & bigger for an auto.

1 Like

@Shawncan75 I believe that’s the photo the one he put out doors the Auto is still inside i think guys @attiwa is this correct?

It’s about 85 cm.

Hi, They are both the same Auto. I just took one outside 2 days ago.

Need to make space for more…

Keep doing what your doing

3 Likes

Thanx Hogmaster!

1 Like

Looks pretty good to me!! Good job @attiwa !!

1 Like

Nice trees you got there

1 Like

Wow! Keep up the fantastic work!

1 Like

Very nice :+1:

1 Like