Winter storm stella

I was listening to an aussie being interviewed on some tv channel the other day and he called us yanks and I remember my sis telling me that she got called that sometimes. I’m good with yank either way, lol

1 Like

Nice! You’re all prepared. I like that. I’m the same way.

1 Like

@deb1 @Matthew420 has all the cool gadgets. Show her the roof rake… actually I’m not sure she’d get the roof rake. never mind

1 Like

Is that the blue thing i saw a pic of the other day.

1 Like

LOL, maybe if I had a cool dirt rake. I think it’s mostly warm over there…

1 Like

yep, most of them you sort of chop them into the snow and pull them toward you

on that one you slide up under the snow and then lift up a little and the snow slides right off the roof. It’s amazing

grass rake, or maybe a sand rake for the beach lol

1 Like

Sounds like much easier work and more umm whats that word, means better for your body, a more natural movement

ergonomic? Yep for sure. I’ve shoveled roofs here and its a lot of work!

1 Like

I’m going to let the sun work it’s magic. This time of year it wont last long

1 Like

Thats it!!! thanks bob. I go see my grand daughter today, i have scrap book crayons coloured pencils stickers coloured paper sissors glue money box and change for it allll set. I have to say im enjoying the cooler weather so much, just wish the rain would go away, how is your sister going with the rain @bob31

1 Like

what does your grand daughter call you? My grandson call my wife Noni. When I was a kid it was Grandma so and so.

I might have to go clear around the gutters so that the water doesn’t over run the gutters, but that tomorrow!

1 Like

I like grandma it sounds posher than nan. most get nan here or nanny. always told the kids id make their kids call me grand mama so grandma is a compromise lol

2 Likes

Time lapse of the accumulation for all the snow bunnies. Stoner forgot to move the power adapter with the laptop and lost 3 hours of footage because it powered off.

Time lapse of the clean up for the rest of us.

2 Likes

Not as dramatic as the last storm. How much did you wind up getting? I think @Countryboyjvd1971 got around 2 feet in NYS

knee deep? mebbe 15-16" Not a lot of visible drifts this time since the wind was out of the ESE instead of WNW blowing it all into the fields of the farm next door instead of the other way around.
We did see blizzard conditions for about 5 hours yesterday though. Mrs WillD got to work early today even though they encouraged a late start for anyone who needed extra time to dig out. As long as it’s not deeper than the 36" tall drift cutters on my Gravely snow cannon it’s inconsequential.

That’s good on all accounts! I tagged you on a topic last night. If you get a few minutes. Outdoor grow in MA asking for some guidance.

2 Likes

Yes I checked out the topic @dego posted already. I’ll have a response for them in a bit.

1 Like

Cool thanks I wasn’t sure how far down the list it got pushed. Very good.