Winter storm stella

Hope all our members from the northeast are doing well and not losing their power, especially all our new members. That is one bad storm and is going to be for most of today. Another wave is predicted according to weather channel. (IF you can believe what any weather forecaster predicts.) Stay safe and warm ya’ll ! Jerry

4 Likes

Thanks a bunch Jerry! Got plenty of propane to keep the genset going in the event.

1 Like

Same here Jerry @TxGrowman @Willd generator gas propane firewood food candles lantern lol all the essentials! Oh and you know I got plenty of stash lol

Just another day in paradise! About 5 inches of snow here last I checked!

3 Likes

Stay safe all my Northeastern brethren

3 Likes

Mrs. WillD just called to say she got released from work a tad early and is on her way home. Haven’t seen a plow yet in spite of rapid accumulation on the road.She’s got arctic claw studded snows all the way around on her Camry. Takes a fair amount of unplowed snow to hinder the forward motion of that thing. Especially with a motivated operator behind the wheel.

On Mar 14, 2017, at 12:46 PM, bob31 <growingmarijuana@discoursemail.com> wrote:

External Mediabob31

March 14

Same here Jerry @TxGrowman@Willd generator gas propane firewood food candles lantern lol all the essentials! Oh and you know I got plenty of stash lol

Just another day in paradise! About 5 inches of snow here last I checked!

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

External MediaWilld

March 14Thanks a bunch Jerry! Got plenty of propane to keep the genset going in the event.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Thanks for the kind words @TxGrowman this new grower here is in the heaviest hit area in Massachusetts

@fever how much snow have you got? I think we are at like 10 inches of snow here.

Got 6" here outside of Philadelphia

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Still snowing down there?, @ktreez420

Thanks @TxGrowman! Very windy and blowing snow and freezing rain here in the city of Boston - hoping to be able to leave work on time!

2 Likes

Not it stopped early morning, and then the rain followed. Heavy ass snow!

oh ok. Yeah I just had a 3 foot drift against my back door. I could barely get the back door open to let the dogs out.

2 Likes

@Matthew420 how you holding up over there buddy?

1 Like

I worked in Allentown for 4 years and had three winters of unbelievable snow storms in the early 80’s. One winter we had 28 inches of snow in one storm. Glad I had my CJ-7, was great in the snow. That Jeep had guts and always got me back home from 4 wheeling in the boonies in Potter County.

2 Likes

Looks like about a foot so far and still coming down. Looks like they’re backing off the amounts a tad. You?

1 Like

Chester county here! And I remember 2 major blizzards we’ve had since I was kid, 96’ and 2010 were crazy!

about 10 or 11 inches of snow I’d say Lot of drifting though…

But it’s gonna be different soon. I’ve got 36 degrees here and the snow is extremely wet.

Kinda weird, I used to hope for bad storms. I worked in a hospital and could get all the overtime I could handle ! The hospital was only 20 miles from my home, I had a snowmobile and there were snowmobile trails to and from the hospital. I could get all the overtime I wanted and then get comp time for working so much on top of that. Then when I only worked regular shifts, we would go riding for several hours after work. Good times.

2 Likes

I haven’t gone out but I’d say 8-10 "

3 Likes