Winter grow. ILGM Jack Herer Auto and Blueberry Auto

Also Blue STRETCHED. Im almost certain it was because of the wider range of available nutes. She is gonna be a monster yield.

Ur girls look great

2 Likes

Thank you for the input. Next water I will raise Jacks ph. I do notice that Jack doesn’t drink as much. When I do have to water blue Jack is still a bit heavier. So I think you’re on to something.

1 Like

Day 53

Sorry for the tags. I need some input please.

@PurpNGold74 @raustin @garrigan62 @tanlover442
Blu is showing some kind of deficiency, I’m not really sure.
She is growing well but there’s some yellowing going on. I feed with Advanced Nutrients. I’m on the Bloom nutes right now. I actually added some CalMag the other day when I watered thinking it might help.

I watered with plain PH’d water to see a good run off and get some numbers. She was a bit dry when I watered so the leaves are sagging a bit.
PH in: 6.2 PH out: 6.6
TDS in 74 TDS out 968.

Below,
Jack, is still a runt but showing signs of some really nice bud. No issues with his leaves yelloing at all. He got clean water as well for some good numbers.

PH in: 6.2 PH out: 6’5

TDS in: 74 TDS out: 940

If u are only using bloom nutes that is the problem. Never completely pull N til the end. A bit of grow would be the answer more then likely here. What exactly did u add to how much water lasttime?

Smart tags tho. They’ll kno more

3 Likes

I watered about 1 1/2 gals. I used the recommended amount of nutes. 6 mils of each A+B. And 2mil big bloom. Along with 2mils of Cal Mag.

Thanks. I thought they were low on N myself. But looking at the leaf chart it’s really hard to tell which one.

I guess my tags aren’t working.

Purp is exactly right, you’r only problem is that you deprived her some nitrogen when she needed it for her stretch growth. I would add a little grow nutes to her next feeding, not too much, but enough to green her up, maybe half dose.

4 Likes

Thank you. Two people concurring this makes me confident enough to do that. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Hows she looking?

@PurpNGold74
Thanks for asking! Looking about the same. Ph is still good at 6.5 and TDS is at 860.

Maybe she’s eating herself? Coming close to the end? But I figured she still has at least 45- 50 days left in flowering since she only been flowering for a little over 3 weeks.
I was also wondering if I should bump up my TDS. Maybe 860 is low?

2 Likes

I do feed kinda heavy. But have been in the 1700 range. Think around then i was north of 1200. U dont wanna pump her too full tho. Wait for Ms R before any drastic changes.

Did u go in at 860? Or was that runoff? And if so what was the in?

1 Like

That was runoff. Went in at 640.

And how long since u last fed? I wouldnt bump up just yet. She had a few leftovers from lasttime…

4 days. (edited) Last watering I just gave 1/2 grow nutes. I fed her just now though. The normal dosage. She’s drinking a alot. Watering to runoff every 2 days.

Hit her with straight water next feed. Check runoff. Then next time after that back to feed schedule. Especially if those ppms drop off a good bit. :+1:t5:

1 Like

Ok. Thank you for the help.

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 Update: I watered Blueberry today with plain ph’d water. Her pot was getting light.

Ph in: 6.4 Out: 6.4

TDS in: 88 Out: 624

PPMS dropped 240 in 2 days. She’s eating but it doesn’t seem liked a fast rate to me. Is that a normal drop off rate?

Since u added water im sure ull see a much quicker drop this next go round. Do you have any deficiencies? And is she still yellowing up? If so nextfeed get back to ur bloom feed. Going into week 4 she should be eating like a hog.

What does ur schedule call for for week 4? Ppm totals and by serving

This is actually week 8 of the grow. Going into the 4th week of flowering. (for my reference)

I use Advanced Nutrients. I use the grow Nutes part A&B until I start flowering and the I go to the bloom nutes part A&B. So my feed schedule at this point is to keep using the bloom nutrients part A & B. I actually have no clue if I have any deficiencies. I figure that using their nutes I wouldn’t have any deficiencies. How do I know? I have never been this scientific about my grows. But I wanted to get a better product so I started reading and learning to better educate myself. I have been using this method for over 2 years and it’s worked up until this point. Basically the reason I tagged @garrigan62 because I know he uses AN nutes also. But he hasn’t looked at my thread. Not that I don’t trust your input, because I do.