Winter grow. ILGM Jack Herer Auto and Blueberry Auto

Both had a 24 hr soak. Then put into starter pots and are both 7 days from initial soak. Blueberry is much bigger. But thats ok. One is sativa and one is Indica. I don’t know if that makes the difference in their size. But i’m not giving up on the Jack just yet.

Jack

Blueberry

Blueberry doing great, Jack Herer not so good. Advice?

looks like a green start @GFDuke
i’ll try to keeping up,those auto’s are quick…lol

From what I’ve read, JH is a slow starter but finishes very strong.

@Familyman I hope so. He’s a little runt right now. Lol

I wanna grow a gentleman Jack one day. Hands down some of the best smoke ive tried

heavy indicas usually start small, grow slow then …zoom.

each is different

Jack’s doing better. But Blueberry is fast.

Day 14

I put Blueberry in it’s final home today. She’s doing great. But i’m still concerned about Jack. He’s not looking too healthy at all. I might start another to see if it’s just the strain or a bad bean.
Blueberry

Jack

Day 20

Blue is growing up fast and Jack looks so much happier. They’re both in their final pot now.

Still no nutrients. Maybe in a week or so.

Hey just curious do you have it on 24 hr light

Well I did 24hrs. until they came out of the dirt. I did that just to keep the temp warm in my tent. Two days after breaking ground I went to 18/6

Day 25

Jack and Blue are doing well. Jack is starting to show up finally. Gave them some nutes today.

Watered to run-off. Blue got more water than Jack because she is drinking a lot faster.

Blue: PH = in 6.5 PH out = 6.5

TDS = in 415 TDS out = 1240

Jack: PH in = 6.5 PH out = 6.5

TDS in = 415 TDS out = 1910

I think Jacks high TDS is because he didn’t have as much of a runoff as Blue did, since he got about half the amount of water. I really didn’t want to drown him. He is small and he is not drinking as fast.

Jack

Blue

Both look happy n enjoying new homes.

These are 2 strains I want to do next

Day 26

Jack is coming along nicely. He’s short and stout. But I think he is going to be a nice smoke.

Blue is growing leaps and bounds over Jack. She has a lot of nice branches coming up after the LST.

I am feeding them AN nutrients. once every 3or 4 waterings.

Ph out is high for my standards at 6.8 for both, but not bad.
PPM in is at 500 w/nutes, out is a little high as well at 1680 for blue and 1750 for Jack.
No more nutes for a week or so I think. Im’ not really sure if I like the PPM that high.
This is the first grow that I have actually kept track of my PPM’s. I never really paid attention to it. In the past I have only kept a hold on my PH.

Jack

Blue