Windowsill bubblegum autoflower.... outdoor white widow

I started off by growing my bubblegum autoflower outside (high heat, low humidity), needless to say they died. I’ve started one in the windowsill (small pot, fox farms ocean forrest super soil), will that be sufficient for a grow?

Germinating 2 white widow autoflower in water, planting in fox farms ocean forrest super soil, 5 gallon pots, outdoors… will they resist high heat and low humidity and give a decent growth outdoors?

Thanks for any help.

1 Like

The fox farms ocean forrest soil is gonna be too strong for the germination of seeds and seedling stage. Better to grow the plants past the seedling stage before using that soil. But yes, after seedling stage, that soil is great for veg and flower stages. If you need a soil for the seedlings, I suggest fox farms happy frog.

1 Like

I would do the germination in a cup of water with a few drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide. Or in a wet paper towel.

Can’t give you an answer about the high heat, low humid environment with that strain because I’ve never grown it. But wait around for more experienced pros to chime in.

@Drillbit thanks, that’s some good information… I germinated them in water…

1 Like

Good. I was worried maybe you had planted already. Lol. Just get something a bit weaker for the little seedlings and when you transplant to the ffof soil, they will take off! :+1:

1 Like

Great, thanks so much!

1 Like

Anytime bud.

1 Like