Wind/light stress?

So I woke up yesterday morning and find my leaves kinda have darker spots and curling. Google says it’s wind burn but I want y’all’s opinions please. I did have a bigger fan on them making them flutter every 2-3 seconds. And also why is one plant so much bigger than the other and they get identical treatment ??? Thanks in advance.

White widow auto
FF OF soil
CR600 light with 2 3000k regular led bulbs
Lights are at 18” away
Temp is 73-81 with humidity at 55-60
Both girls have been in soil for 12 days

1 Like

I also spotted a very very small bug so I did sprinkle a very little amount of sevin dust around the plant.

That looks like water splash on the leaves

1 Like

Wind burn is something I can’t say I’ve seen in 3 years reading posts here.

Plants often grow at substantially different rates. We’ve seen young runts surprise growers with great yield in the end.

3 Likes

I would get some Jack’s dead bug spray can be used right up to harvest. The first few leaves are usually a bit wonky at first. Give her time and keep an eye on her.
H4l4hfmroIVSdxXgrx

1 Like

@Aussie_autos i actually got a little sevin dust on them so I misted the leaves to try and wash it off. So I did get water on the leaves

1 Like

Looks like alittle water got on the plant. The small marks are the result of it drying on the leaf after it dried. Nothing to be to concerned about.

If I were you I would cut the tips off the first set of leafs. Forcing alittle more power down the the roots. I would also pick up some PureCrop1 and hit it with a weekly spray. The product is simply amazing. It helps with plant stress, pest prevention and also aids in photosynthesis.

Happy farming and keep up the good work.

2 Likes

@HippieRunner1 hoe much do I cut off ?

1 Like

I wouldnt cut anything off a seedling, but if you are gonna do it, Just the brown parts.

2 Likes

Just the brown tips of any.

1 Like

Aha ok thats fine then

Found out that it’s from thrips. I see bunch of them flying around now. How can I get rid of them ???