Wilting plants brown on the tips

I have had 1 plant completely wilt away. This all happened over the last couple of days. I water every other day. Follow the nutrient schedule through Bergmen. I use all their Fertilizers. i GO THROUGH A WATER CAN PER 4 PLANTS. Anybody can help I sure need it,
Today I had 3 more plants wilting. I used the Forest Floor for planting. When I checked the the dead plants soil it was moist not over watered???

Sounds like nutrient burn. If you are using too much of one thing, usually nitrogen. Remember the NPK (N nitrogen. P phosphate, K potash/potassium)
numbers keep rising with more nutrition. Or your soil can be too acidic already and adding even a several nutrient brew thats between 6 and 7 you can kill your plants. Especially if their younger plants teens, seedlings, clones…OR…
If their younger plants that haven’t seen sunlight yet
OR
Sunburn can happen if it gets too hot
OR
If your grow container is black and/or not big enough and the hot sun is too hot for the soil.
OR
If you are at a high enough altitude to properly oxygenate plants
You can text me. Name is David. Been growing for quite a while
CA. USA
(530) 216-3591

Are you testing for ph. Do you have a ph pen, what are your ppms

I will test PH. It’s been around 6.8. Thanks again for any help, My PPM has been in the 600’s

help us help you…post clear crisp pics and fill a grow ticket

Use this

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile