Wilting gold leaf leaves

Hello, pete here, long time enjoyer of the plant first time grower, i srarted 5 different strains over the last 2-3 weeks with a couple of gold leafs, all are thriving so far, 2nd and 3rd sets of leaves on most plants, having fun, the gold leafs are wilting though, the spots are the gold i will assume but the wilting is strange, all the plants are in the same soil, all my light is led blue plant light and has no heat coming from it, plant looks healthy so is the wilting normal? Thanks all, long live the 60s&70s, been waiting 40+ yrs. for it to b legal.

1 Like

Any photos mate?

1 Like

Hi Pete! Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

SYMPTOM CHECKER HERE :point_left:

1 Like

Hello pete welcome happy growing

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Please fill out this support ticket along with some pics. Thx!

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA:

Age from sprout:
Age from flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

How often do I water and how do I determine when to water:

PH and PPM of runoff or solution in reservoir?

pH and PPM of water/nutirent solution

What nutrients are being used?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Room size:

Light system, size, height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Any other info you think is pertinent:

Hello again pete here, thank you all for replying to my question, yea i was a little vague on my description so i have a follow-up, i have an insulated out door shed, 8×10, will keep 78 degrees evan in 20s, i am useing 3 lcd green floods i want to say 550 lumens per. bulb between 8 to 6 inches from tops, shed has some drafts so humidity is outside im guessing have not bought humidity gauge yet seeds are different types that i received from ILMG yet have some reg. bag seeds in there, water in cup to start all, love that way thanks robert and crew, then into jiffy seed starter pellets ? started with leggie plants so moved pellets into 3 inch plastic type planters, did not like pellets for reasons going to start them differently next time, will get it sooner or later, now all the plants have mirical [ damn word ] grow starter soil for edibles, want to try happy frog? somtime in future, i am watering on a 3 or 2 day schedule water from below for now will change that when i transplant into 5 gallon buckets, non of the other plants have discoloration but some are curling, too wet? ok all the plants look good to me and seem to b doing ok, they are 3 weeks old with 2nd set of leaves on some, not all started same time, ? i have oodlees of bag seeds im going to experiment with and i still have some of your seeds bbry kush, gld leaf, afgan, strawbry cough, so i will get it sometime but having a hell of some fun now, yee haaa,

@Pete1

Did you find anything here? :point_right: Plant Symptom Checker

Can you see the roots out the bottom of those containers yet? I would go into your 5-gallon containers, or bigger, as soon as possible. Use a cannabis-friendly soil, like a fox farm or pro-mix brand. I use Roots Organics original potting soil. If you are in miracle grow, it should not be the kind with time-release fertilizers. Most of their product lines have these.

I am not sure about those lights. You note that they are LCD green, but green is not the spectrum we need. Your plants look like they are stretching to the lamp and you need to up the light output or change the lights you are using. Got a pic of the spec from the label?

Last and most important, what are you using to monitor pH and ppm of your water and runoff? Do you have a digital pH and/or ppm meter?