Wilted plant? What happened?

Everything was going swimmingly with my #2 grow. Then today I opened the tent and observed this to one plant.

Looks like wilting? Anyone ever see this?

It’s possible the stem got injured? The rest looks good, so it’s not from no water…

4 Likes

Posible training damage agree

2 Likes

No, I don’t think it was injured. I really didn’t move that stem much during LST either. Hmmm? I don’t remember doing anything to it?

I just removed them. rest of plant seemed ok. Few leaves have brown spots now.

I have a heater in the tent for nighttime. It was oscillating, but stopped and might have been directly on this plant.

Interesting. Thanks for the input friends…

That would explain it…

1 Like

I’m leaning in this direction too. Let’s see, it’s moving around again.

Thanks. I have a thread in the grow journal. you can see the whole thing. @Covertgrower @Randy_Marsh

Not sure what’s happening, using 3-7-5 furtilizer and humus all other plants r completely healthy

@RT98
Too much nitrogen not enough light. With out more information I’m just guessing. Welcome to the community!

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - **unknown **
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - **regular all-purpose Coco soil **
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - mesh bags
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - 6.3
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable - 1000-1200 ppm
Indoor or Outdoor - indoor
Light system - warm white LED flood light
Temps; Day, Night - 27c day
Humidity; Day, Night - N/A
Ventilation system; Yes, No, SIZE - no
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - no
Co2; Yes, No - no

Is this coco or mixed soil and coco?

Are you referring to the curled leaves?

I believe it’s a mix I’m not sure… I’m referring to the curled leaves and the bend down edgs

Nitrogen toxicity. I would water only a couple of times to keep it from getting worse. Be cautious how much of you feed after that.

so I’ve been watering with PK nuts for the last couple weeks and it hasn’t gotten any better, the plant looks rly bad overall and about half the pistols have turned brown.
what should i do? is there anything to do?

If all of the pistils turned brown, then she’s just about ready. Still looks like too much nitrogen, that’s why there’s a curl to the leaves.

That sounds like the problem.

Yeah there is the claw , what’s your temps ? And how much you water ?