Willie Nelson weed

On the lighter side, has anyone grown the so called Willie Nelson strain of weed? I just looked for this strain and found out that it is sold out. Is it that good or are growers just enamored with the man. I read that users claim it is great, not sure cause I never had the chance to sample. Also who would be on your Mount Rushmore of weed users. thanks

1 Like

I’m also looking for that strain it saposed to help with crohns

1 Like

Ive heard eating aloe helps with crohns @Cyle1, i dont have chrons but in my research i found it also helps fight cancer, so i eat a small piece in the morning and one in the evening, look it up, might help you out, and willies strain ive never tried and one i would lovetoo puff on

1 Like

Mrcrabs poop is great for sunburns! All natural and takes the burn out being full of aloe @Mrcrabs

1 Like

Haha, it will even grow hair back if you balding, no need for cow manure on your head, ive already sacked sum and put a patent pending on it, hopefully one of the shark tank members funds me, jusy jokin, dont want someone trying to grow there hair back @PharmerBob

2 Likes

I’m looking it up

1 Like

@Mrcrabs what it doesn’t work? I already have a :poop: on there

1 Like

Lmao, i like your style bob

1 Like

If we can’t laugh and enjoy life it’ll be a sad miserable existence. Like Ferris bueller said “if we take life too seriously we’ll never make it out alive”

Back to willies buds tho, are they that dank or is it a brand name thing?

1 Like

That is what I was wondering, cause the people(mostly Willie associates) from what I read is really bad ass but that is subjective cause of everyone has different tolerants to the herb. Heck there is a song written I’ll never smoke weed with Willie again.

1 Like

Went to a Willie Nelson concert recently. While standing in a long line to get through security a guy was walking up and down the line passing out extra large doobies free gratis. Typical of Willie’s concerts ppl were lighting up all around me. Didn’t see anyone laying on the ground or falling down so tried some. Took a couple hits and passed it on. PRETTY GOOD. Uplifting sativa type of effects. Not sure that it was WN strain but I can pretend. :grin:

1 Like

Lucky you. What state did you see him? He is a very big advocate of weed but from what I read he vapes.

I’m all for putting WN on the weed version of Mt Rushmore. I’d go see it!

Yea, that would make since @thecount13. Northern Cal Foothills at a local winery. He comes around every year or so. Getting old but still can entertain.

1 Like

My mt Rushmore of cannabis would be

Herer

Cheech&chong

Garcia

2 Likes

@fRIEDfRED

Ya a dab ba do ya

2 Likes

Like your picks ,I like Wille , Cheech&Chong and Snopp Dog

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1: great subject @thecount13 . Obama admitted to trying it. Bill Clinton, a toker but never inhaled, LOL. Even Marilyn Monroe. Gradually but surely becoming more excepted in our society. LIKES IT!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Agree with you 100%. Why are so many afraid of something so harmless is beyond me. How is this, when people gather around drinking and before to long the fists starts flying but the same people burn some herb and nothing happens( I know stoned) but no violence, can not say that drinking. I know that from personal experience. REEFER MADNESS

1 Like