Will you stop vaping?

What are your thoughts about recent vaping and lung illness? Do you think it’s contaminates in the oil? THC or non-THC? Have you changed your use of vaping?

I’m smoking dry buds in a pipe, seems healthy for me right now, even though the flame temperature is giving me more tar and resin.

1 Like

I won’t buy any but making it let’s me know what’s in it. No vitamin e added. That’s what the problem has been tracked down to.

5 Likes

I buy carts with dispensary seals. No doubt, it’s not a fake cart.

As for my mod vape, nope never gonna stop! No vitamin E in that. I clean coils or replace and change cotton weekly. My lungs have been cleared from all the years of smoking cigs. Don’t get bronchitis twice a year and no longer have to use Albuterol.

Edit: Deep breathe, My bong hits have never been bigger!

7 Likes

I saw this coming so I bought a dozen or so. I know it’s been THC carts for the most part. Cheap knockoffs that have never seen a lab. Could be Chinese carts being dumped in the market. My carts are lab tested. This will never last long. I’m in MA, just banned all vape products for 4 months. Nicotine and THC.

1 Like

Question??? Who makes the commercial cart. And what’s in them???

1 Like

1 Like

I make my own because I no what’s in it rosin and terps and thinner all food grade

7 Likes

Good article. After reading I’m going to figure out how to make my own vape cart oils. I have the PG and VG from when I made my own nic juice flavors to just need to learn how to make the oils.

3 Likes

@Skydiver

5 Likes

I never stop vaping. I love weed, I love CBD and THC oil/flowers. Never!

1 Like

I need to learn to make Vap juice with THC and CBD in it. I was told I had Bronchitis all these years from multiple doctors at the VA Hospital.

Jan 2018 my PC Doctor was busy so they had me see this other Doctor. I was scheduled for a induced asthma attacks. It’s a 7 part test and I failed seconds into the .3rd round. Late in life asthma.

1 Like

I make my own so I know what’s in it so no

4 Likes

Vape it’s our life.

1 Like

I tried the hemp CBD and it didn’t do a single thing for me.

1 Like

Usualy I buy premium hemp on https://berkshirecbd.com

Experts recommend buying CBD products from companies where cannabis products to be tested for potency and purity. According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), 1,500 mg of CBD has been safely taken by mouth daily for up to four weeks. Like e-cigarettes, involves inhaling a vaporized liquid that contains CBD oil. Nicotine is not usually present if CBD.

1 Like

I make my own so I don’t worry although I do buy some carts at an Oregon dispensary close to my daughters.Never had a problem.

I quit vaping for a while after one of my lungs collapsed (most likely from a knockoff cartridge).

Now I only vape very occasionally and I’m super picky about cartridges.

Dank Vapes = NO BUENO

Straight black market bs. Not really even a knockoff, because there is no real Dank Vapes brand. Avoid them like the plague.

2 Likes

I’ve had the dank vape carts too…you can taste the pesticide

1 Like

I gave up all smoking about 8 years ago and only use a dry herb vapourizer which works for me breathing has never been better no issues at all. As for liquid vaping would never go there unless I was making the liquid myself or knew for sure it was pure.