Will this tent be okay?

A question from a fellow grower:

I ordered the wrong Gro tent instead of 80 x 80 by 140 I ordered a 60 x 60 x 1 20 my cuttings come last night so I have no time to changes
This Will This tent be okay for my gro

How many clones are you wanting to do

I assume your tent is in metric measurements? and without knowing what you are using for lights ventilation fans. let alone how many plants you think you are growing I can’t give you any answer aside form maybe?

1 Like

At the moment I have three Clones in this tent

You should be fine

@Shawn1991

What are these measurements? 60, 80, 120, 140 what? Inches? Feet? Meters or millimeters? This could make a huge difference. I think we are all assuming inches, but we should make sure.

~MacG

1 Like

60 centimetres which is 23 1/2 inches and I am using an intake fan a small regular household fan inside I have terra for my nutrients and soil

And do you plan on using it only as a nursery for clones? Or are you trying to grow plants through the complete life-cycle in this tent?

~MacG

Yes I plan on using this the whole length of the life-cycle

Even at almost 4 feet tall, and about 2 feet by 2 feet wide, it would be very tight to grow more than one plant. It can be done, but most probably wouldn’t want to grow more than one plant in a tent this size. And actually about the same even for the larger tent.

80cm is only about a little longer than 2 and a half feet, and 140cm is only a little taller than about 4 and a half feet – for us silly Americans still so used to the SAE or the old English Imperial measurements.

~MacG

Thanks il give it a go it’s my first time