Will this soiless mix work

I will be starting my second closet grow is a few weeks. I did OK with my first grow but with several problems. ( I overcame these problems thanks to this forum) All the problems were either the PH or the nutrients I added. I only have a couple weeks left and I think they are going to make it. I’m pretty sure if I do my second grow the same way as the first I will be much better at it.

If I use the this mix will I only have to add water throughout the grow?

1 Bag Promix (4 cu ft)
6 cups Bone Meal - phosphorus source
2 cups Blood Meal - nitrogen source (as an expense saver 6 cups Bone/Blood meal mix may be substituted with varied success depending upon mix ratio)
1 cup Epsom salts - magnesium source
3 cups dolomite lime -calcium source & pH buffering
2 cups fish/seaweed emulsion – micro nutrients, amino acids, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium

*Optional, but highly recommended especially for organic growers, is a mycorrhizal innoculant. Whatever brand you choose, be sure the spore count is above 60 per 50ml and that it contains no fertilizer additives.

Mix thoroughly, moisten before use. To gain the full benefit of a living soil it’s best to wait 1-2 weeks after moistening to use

Thank You
Larry

i cant say that your recipe is complete, because im just not qualified to do so.

but this is what i use (site)

i only have to add water throughout the grow.
your list of ingredients looks very similar.

Looks good- but make sure you use “mycorrhizia” a must (great white, ect)