Will this light suffice

Check out green beam lights. Great light for budget price. Samsung diodes and dimmable. 240w light @Fiz i think can piggy back that and give you more info

3 Likes

PaOjtXFCVqp5Q8g0si

5 Likes

Yup! GreenBeams for the budget win. They ARE 2.7 umol/J. 240 W of “last years tech” on a really substantial board with included extension to put the driver out of the tent, and a dimmer. $179 + $17 shipping.

HLG are the standard, but if you’re looking to give your wallet a break, I can’t give a better recommendation.

I have two in my 3x3, and it’s totally overkill.

4 Likes

The Patriot is $135 with the discount, and everything that I have ordered from HLG had free shipping. If you are doing a 2x2 this will be fine. Even if you need more in the future you can add another one.
Two Patriots will give you 300 watts, and at today’s price of $270 for both, this is a damn good price for this much quality light. Also two singles will give you more flexibility with your future tent set ups.

3 Likes

@Blackrose first off welcome and that pic you have that says Oct 15 that one looks beautiful

2 Likes

Appreciate it greatly. Pulled the trigger on the patriot

3 Likes

Cool, I am sure you will be happy!
You remove the little rubber plug next to the OUTPUT on top of the driver, and this gives you access to the dimmer potentiometer. Use a very small Phillips head screwdriver to adjust it.

1 Like

:metal: thank ya sir :sunglasses: looking forward to getting her in there

:smile: I’ll heed the warning. Currently have this app.
What height ppfd… would you recommend for start of flower?

Several years ago I built 4 diy fixtures using first-gen LM301’s, 3,000K: the footprint on each is 30" X 24" to fit in my 4 X 8 grow ‘room’. 240 watt peak and I never go over 200 watts with each. Yields are excellent with dense tight flower, averaging 10 oz. per plant at my (high) altitude. And the new LED’s Samsung is producing blow those lights away.

3 Likes

Dude that’s a sweet setup

1 Like

Question for you guys. My light uses Samsung lm281b diodes. Is this good or bad. It’s a phlizon 640w at the wall fd6500 model. I believe about 2100 diodes

Sweet, I bought one last week, it arrived the other day. Big difference over my other 150 watt light! Clearer, stronger light … now I know what other have been talking about. I see the light! :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Your tent is a 4x3 with divider making it two spaces equal to a 1x3 and a 3x3?

1 Like

Its a 20x48x78 with divider

1 Like

I’m pacing around trying to decide whether to buy their UV supplemental light or not. Decisions! Decisions!

1 Like

I just grabbed mine last week. It is one of those things you really do not need, but if you get you will not regret it. From all I have seen/read, it can produce up to 30% more yield, alot more trichs/resin and a stronger effect and terpene profile. We shall see.

2 Likes

Light should be here tmrow :metal:.
Would you say this is the beginning of flower?

1 Like

1 Like