Will this led light be enough?

I finally found DE, it’s super expensive over here. Nonetheless I’m going to definitely need it growing outdoors. I couldn’t find a duster to apply it on the plant/leaves though. So my question is How do I apply it to the leaves and for the product to stay on the leaves without wind blowing it away.

1 Like

Mix it with water and spray it on like a foliar spray but its primary use is as a top dressing. Some ppl cake it on like an inch… guess that’s dependant on your infestation. I use it once in a while as a dusting and have never sprayed it on for it isn’t the best habit in the world. When I do use it, it’s in conjunction with other methods as to rid the problem instead of continually using it… got to eradicate the problem. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s actually a preventative measure. That tiny bag cost equivalent of $24 so I’m not going to be wasteful with it.

If it’s preventive I would just top dress and cover it with some straw or what you have maybe even a cover of some sort… get baked and come up with something… LoL

@Carlito69 i’m a newbie here. i don’t have any suggestions either. but i’m following this thread as i’m trying to learn as much as possible. one never knows when the information may come in handy. as i’m a “traveler”, i may end up in a place where it’s hot, like your situation there in africa. wishing you the best of grows brotha!

You’re at the right place. There’s always someone to advice and guide you. Great place to be. When you start your grow give me a shout.

@Cannabian @LoCoRock
Is she telling me something with these antennas?

No but when she is showing pre sex that is exactly where you will tell from. You are spot on that is where you’ll see pistils.or pods from :+1:

2 Likes

Yep you will either see a tear drop shaped pod with 2 white hairs sticking out or… a short stem with a set of nuts hanging off em. Either way, it will be fairly obvious. If its a male, dont panic, theres lots of time before the flowers open and start dusting.

1 Like