A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks
"Good day, I just went through my first grow cycle of my first couple of plants that were started and given to me from a friend as small plants. This friend was supposed to help me sex them but he did not show in time and the male pollinated the girl. I threw the male away and I took the girl out of the grow tent and put her outside. I cut off all the buds and decided to let the grow season take over and see if it would re-bud once the light changed naturally. I decided to try to clone from this female plant that I had moved outside. It has now been over a week and much to my surprise, these clones appear to be living. My question is, will this clone be a successful plant or well the fact that it already went into flower after pollination when it was cloned, make it a low flowering plant? Also I would love any thoughts on how you think the female I cut off all the buds on will do. I believe I still have plenty of grow season left and for the light to change naturally. Do you think it will re-bud? Hopefully you had some experience with this as I’m not looking forward to spending another 8 to 12 weeks to only end up empty again.
- Strain (type, bag seed): I don’t know they were given to me but one is small so maybe Indica and the other one is larger so maybe sativa.
- Soil in pots, hydroponic, * or coco?: No, not coco, hydroponics until the male exploded then stuck them in soil.
- PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?: Are usually keep high fives low sixes for the pH
- What is strength of nutrient mix?: I was using Technaflora and kept a solution of 750 until I changed to the flowering stage at which time I changed the EC to 1200.
- Indoor or outdoor: They were in a grow tent until the male exploded at which time I put them outside in a manure compost.
- Light system, size?: LED in a 5x7. Now on mother nature.
- Temps day, night: in the tent we ran 70s and 60s but now in mother nature it’s all over the place.
- Humidity day, night: in the tent I kept a pretty steady 75 humidity I have no idea what it is outside.
- Ventilation system (yes/no, size): yes
- AC, humidifier, de-humidifier?: dehumidifier outside the tent which seem to work just fine for inside humidity.
- Co2 (yes/no): No
How well these clones turn out? I have finally successfully germinated some seeds and everything is very small but they will be in the same tent as the clones. Do I have to treat them differently? Thanks for your much much-needed advice."