Will these fatten up?

Giixer 110 watt, bloomspect 132 watts, viparspectra 132 watts.

So 374 watts in the 3x3 374/9 = 41.56

Some of that will be going to power your fans as well. You have a reasonable amount of light. No need for the co2 or any dimming imho

2 Likes

These ain’t the best pictures but it’s my attempt to show you guys my grow room/tent set-up, the pictures are as if your walking into the room, having to open the sheet to get to the next tent!

16149722596275430212578192348458|281x500

These pictures are backwards and supposed to be looked at from bottom to top

Is that a cloudline ?

@Randy_Marsh yes the little veg one is, and let me tell you I have the whole AC infinity line, the big one 3x3x72 I have that size one that will literally BE HERE TODAY, with the 6 inch T6 inline fan, when it gets here I’ll have both my veg and flower tents and fans, exhaust EVERYTHING AC infinity and I love it, that controller keeps the tent PERFECT, kinda pricey but IMO the best line, besides gorilla tents I have VIVOSUN and some other garbage brand, with pinholes everywhere I zipped myself in a very brightly lit room and got NOTHING, same as 2 lights being ON inside it, zipped up nothing coming out, so yeah to answer your question YES cloudline T6 and cloudlab 3x3x72 oops edit I have 2x2x4 here in the pic and the 3x3x72 will be here shortly

1 Like

Nice looking into getting the unit myself

here’s the little one, I’ll post the bigger one when it gets here and I get it all set up, I’m thinking about MAYBE taking an old one, cutting it up and customize the bigger new AC infinity, because the cost of having 2 tents is getting heavy on my wallet, and I want to split the big one into 2 sides one for veg one for flower, not even sure 8f it’s possible yet, but I’m gonna try to see if there’s ANY WAY it can be done.

I would cut up an old one, and sew a wall in the new one to separate 2 sides.

Gotta do a pretty professional job to avoid any light leaks , I have a vivosun 2x4x5 and a Gorilla tent 2x4x7 , once I learn to maximize my yield and techniques this space should be good to be create a good surplus , then if needed will increase space

literally just arrived, gotta figure out how I’m gonna do this, I have to out this one up, move everything into, then get the other one down, it’s a lot of work, trying to do it all in a 2 bedroom apartment with nosey ass neighbors that I’ve played hell trying to hide all this stuff from, ESPECIALLY odor, bit they’re both teachers so I have weekdays from 7am to 5pm to take care of stuff, but the weekends is a little tough as it seems they’re constantly trying to catch me, I know that’s me being paranoid :joy::joy: but yeah I’ll get this thing together today and post some pictures for you to check out

@Randy_Marsh here it is, gotta get everything moved to it now, the fan if 4 stops away so it won’t be long

1 Like

it’s here!! Gonna go set up!!

1 Like