Will the plant super flower In a week

So my plant is flowering…second week of flowering the first week it barely grew a few strands…now I definitely have some small tiny buds…but I am using auto flower and I am week 8…so I got one week left to be on week 9…can it flower up like crazy in two weeks…or do I stretch an auto flower to week 10?

1 Like

Pics please, as if it just started flowering you got a ways to go

3 Likes

The packet says 8 weeks to flower. I don’t think that counts the entire grow. You probably have another 6-7 weeks to go if you just started flowering a week ago, pics would help tremendously!

1 Like

Hey man I’m new and thought the same thing. Got my seeds from ILGMA super mix autos pack and these are GSCX autos week 7 yesterday. Web site say ready to harvest but that most mean once flower starts.

3 Likes

Maybe at least 1 month or 6 weeks IDK, I’m enjoying first grow not pissed not trying to rant but I don’t like false advertisement. Live and learn but having a blast good luck

Never trust any auto week quotes ESPECIALLY for your 1st grow , I’m only able to pull off 9-10 week autos because I push them extra hard in veg in coco coir , and I harvest slightly earlier then most for fun energetic highs, but you have at LEAST 4 weeks more closer to 5-6 if you want them heavier

1 Like

Please fill out a ticket.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you are not sure, just bring it to our attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Origin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What type of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescent? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your grow space? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH% = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
    L
  14. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

My Lord… where did I find this version of a ticket? I just spent way too much time fixing it…

1 Like

Oh my god…another 6-7 weeks on a auto flower? I thought auto flower means done flowering in 9 weeks. I am running out of room. I already went out of my way for this plant. I started it in a bucket and had full intentions of finishing the entire grow in the bucket. The plant is very un cooperative. It decided to out grow the bucket. I thought ok…ok…fine I’ll give it 5 feet of space since no way it’s going to grow beyond 2 feet tall…the pesky plant decided to grow another 3 feet so now it’s almost 5 feet tall and my light is at about it’s maximum height…if it grows 2 inches taller I am going to have to just pack the tent up and go tent less because it will have outgrown the Tent. I don’t think I can do another 6 weeks.

I am a simple person and I keep it simple…temperature control is zero…whatever the temperature is outside plus or minus about 20 degrees is what the plant temperature is…currently about 70…I only stuck it in a 3 gallon fabric pot filled it with fox farm and I am currently fertilizing once a week with Big Buds Fox Farms…there is no carbon filter…nothing fancy at all…heck like I said if the plant grows 2 inches taller I am just taking the tent off altogether and the plant will just have a light and a fan and that’s it. The Tent is already poorly put together and has a huge gap at the bottom of it (I’ve spent 16 hours trying to make the tent right) (I am not putting any more effort into getting the tent right…especially not now…) I am using plain old tap water I get right from the faucet. It’s not filtered or anything and the plant obviously loves it…otherwise it wouldn’t be almost 5 feet tall. It’s White widow auto flower. I just want it to flower and be done with it.

Hey not trying to hi-jack your thread will take support tickets else where, Growing GSCX autos take a look newbie help, good luck

Dude! Come on! Ready to harvest in 9 weeks means it should be done in 9 weeks…otherwise it’s not as advertised and it’s…(insert your favorite cuss word here) is complete (cuss word…cuss word…) this isn’t what I signed for. I don’t want creative interpretations. I want it to say what it means and mean what it says. I am kinda ticked off. I might just shove the plant in the garbage. I don’t have another 6-7 weeks to be messing around with this (cuss word)

I am not going to fill out a support ticket. I am not. This is about as good as it gets. I might send an email talking about how (cuss word cuss word) I am about the (cuss word) (cuss word) ready to harvest in 9 weeks…and how that’s complete (cuss word) and why are they advertising that if that isn’t the case.

Right there with u man, kinda bull sh##, just don’t like it when companies strait lie to your face. Then to top it off that makes you buy so many at a time. When I saw autos flower and company sayin 7-9 weeks I was pumped, thought 3 moths have some bud. Nope more like 5-6 if would had known that would had got photos, but what ever like I said live and learn right. I’m having fun learning a lot in first grow just aggravating

2 Likes

Dont believe whats on the packet its just i guideline

@Wyldepurplewizard you have to be specific with the wording I think that’s what he means by trusting that for your first grow, it will have to say 9 weeks FROM GERMINATION you see lots of advertising saying only takes 8 weeks to harvest! it’s implied only 8 weeks of flower where as some old school photoperiods can take over 12 weeks and that’s after a 4onth veg

And also yields thc timeline and all that is on paper for a perfect grow with an experienced grower, there’s about 1000+ hours of why I can explain why the same seed might be ready quicker grown different but that’s neither here nor there. There’s a lot of jargon in this industry don’t think of it as a lie, think of it as your introduction into learning the wonderful science and artform of growing the high grade brotha, bad experience is still experience you need to make mistakes to make miracles good luck!

2 Likes

Love what you said. And its really not a bad experience… A plant turned out waaaay bigger than expected. I’d be psyched and so will he when harvest comes

If you stick it out I bet it will be one of the most personally rewarding experiences for you bro

1 Like

No matter how you cut it it’s blatant dishonesty. “It is what it is”. Their should no attempt to be dishonest. If they had wrote Harvest time is 15 weeks…I would have a lot of respect for that…because then I am getting the truth…their is no attempt at being dishonest but to say “9 weeks to harvest” that’s blatant dishonesty. I am very upset about it because it’s not what I was told. I wasn’t given the truth. I was fully expecting a harvest in 9 weeks. I have had a lot of challenges with this plant and I out a lot of time and money into it and then to get a kick in the (you know what) and be told no…no…no…you got another 6 weeks…I’ll do what i can but what…I literally have about 3 inches of space so I don’t want the top flowers to grow beyond that or this whole grow might be a wreck…the tent is gone…if it grows 3 more inches this tent is gone…and the temperature is going to be dropping to like 30f…so I’ll do what I can but this deliberate dishonest really screwed me. There is no reason for the lie…had their been no lie…I would know from the beginning what I was dealing with.

It can be frustrating. If they continue to grow you can either attempt to tie down the branches (try not to break them) or you can mainline and intentionally bend the plant stem therefor shortening the plant.

2 Likes