Will she finish early?

I have one runtz auto that did not stretch.
Do they finish early when they skip the preflower stage? I can’t image she will go 6 to 8 more weeks like the rest of the crop. She running out of room already.

9 Likes

Idk shes stacked with fresh pistils. Id say shes right on track to being an amazing grow. Let her ride :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Let her grow… let her grow, until theres white pistils no more…

8 Likes

For sure. Guess its just funny looking having a 5 gal bucket and coffee can to get close to the same height as the rest. I think she’s trying to be my bud of the month next month. Lol

8 Likes

Looks like a good contender :wink:

5 Likes

Not the worst problem to have :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’ve got a plant with leaves that look just like that, with the spots. What do you suppose it is? Cal mag hasn’t helped mine.

3 Likes

@Dexterado I’m not sure what the spots are from. They have been on that plant for about 4 weeks. The spots aren’t getting worse, so I just keep going.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I understand. That’s what I’ve done as well.

7 Likes

Too early Growmie, she still has some fattening up to do judging the pistils. Does look like you have a few nutrient deficiencies :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

@OGIncognito i knew she had a while to go. I just don’t know where she is going to put any more bud if she flowers for 6 more weeks. She’s 6 weeks from sprout now and already seems like out of room. Fed her today. Runoff was just under 800.

1 Like

WOW, when did she start flowering. Nice run off PPMS, they’ll get super hungry during this stage. Gorgeous plant and nice work :muscle::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

All of the girls started preflower right at 3 weeks. The others are 3ft tall. Shes about a foot.

@OGIncognito looks like she went from hungry to overfed? I just did the scheduled sledgehammer flush, and didn’t get runoff numbers. Half of the pla ts act like they have deficiency and the other half seem overfed. Any suggestions? Are ff nutrients that hard to manage, or is just my novice skills?

4 Likes

I was a former FF user in soil and made the switch to coco and jacks for more control. My recommendation is to follow the routine flush they recommend and always feed to liberal run off to help expel any accumulated salts from the previous feeding. Check the Ph and PPMS, those salts can tank the PH and prevent nutrient absorption. It will either be the PH or a high PPM reading in the run off. Shoot for 6.5 range of 6.3-6.8 and the PPMS in the 900-1200 range. Anything over that means a water feeding on the next cycle to liberal run off and test PH and PPMs and feed if below 900 and adjust the PH up or down depending on what the run off was :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Looks like some nice buds!

1 Like

Thanks OG. I thought I had them managed well, but things went crazy in a hurry. Buds are still stacking so all is not lost. I will have to research coco and jacks for next grow.

1 Like

@4204life thanks. These are ilgm runtz autos. At 7 weeks from sprout, the buds are already very frosty and sticky. This is only my second grow, so I don’t have many others to compare to. A lot stickier than the blue cheese were last grow.

1 Like

Man that’s some beautiful bud. I also made the switch from soil and ff. I went to coco just not jacks

3 Likes