Will my girls fill out?

I had two plants a little over 20 oz’s solid buds dried and cured total.

1 Like

I Rock one of those 1000 W DE set ups and I’m really happy with it. I’m kind of old-school though and haven’t really experimented much with LED

If you’re going to use the thousand watter make sure you’ve got good ventilation for your tent because they do kick out some heat.

@kellydans Nice work on that gold leaf. I’ve thrown it for two or three seasons now and I’m always happy with the results. I’ve Never grown it indoors though.

1 Like

For sure you need another light. I am not the right one to take advice from but @dbrn32 can. You should manage your vertical space otherwise your lights will burn the top of plants. You can tie them down.

1 Like

Also the Gold Leaf is near to 10 oz. My 6+ was only an estimate :v: And you should help me with my new grows hehe

1 Like

The HLG 260 V2 R-Spec XL would also be a good choice for your 2x4 space. To grow start to finish ,They are Around 350 bucks but there’s some discount codes to get you a little better deal.

1 Like

One of my favorites, gold leaf can get big outside. I had one outside Last Summer.

Anytime my friend I’m just a tag away ! :+1:

1 Like

What about something like this? As opposed to the Mars Hydro or Spider Farmer?

1 Like

Thanks for the tag ! I grow with LED lights. They are members on here that use these type lights. @Hellraiser would be the guy to advise you on this.

1 Like

I’m growing mine outside in Northern California, and my auto white widow is still scrawny compared to my photoperiod version, but it has filled in quite a bit.
Photoperiod ( just before they died from the heat!)

Three weeks ago

Yesterday, about 9 weeks old.

2 Likes

That Vivosun DE light is not suitable for a small grow tent, better for large open grow rooms, it would be very hot in a small tent. The Mars Hydro TSL2000 you posted would be more suitable for a 2x4 tent, but I don’t like recommending people buy chinese lights when you can buy american and get better quality for a little more money.

For a 2x4 tent, I would recommend a HLG 260W XL or a step up would be a HLG 320W XL or even the HLG 350r, take a look at HLG’s website, great lights for the money.

3 Likes

Your lights might have been too far away causing them to stretch for the light. Train them. You can fimm and lst autos with no problems. Bill Ward on youtube has several videos on training autos