Will my buds make it to harvest?

If you don’t want couchlock wait untill most of the pistils turn brown and you have mostly cloudy trichs that gives you the highest thc content without couchlock. When you get alot of amber trichs is when you get couchlock. Still a ton of white pistils for my taste. They even bulk up and get denser at this stage so that’s a plus.

1 Like

this might. Help you decide when to harvest.

Thanks Dieselgrow, I think I may wait another week or so then, I just don’t want the trichs turning amber on me. That’s my dilemma, I’m not sure at this point how much time I have from now until they start turning amber. Just to be safe I would like to flush them for a week or so. I know the Trichs are the real determining factor,

Thanks Docnraq, do you have a rough idea how long it takes them to go from cloudy to amber? Is it like or two window or so? I know I am still capable of screwing these things up.

1 Like

Week maybe two, depends on plant. Keep checking every couple of days.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Yo DINO1 my brother ladies looking LOVELY n yea man wait week or better let them hairs brown out more but if trichs say otherwise then u do what u gotta do… But personally I’d wait another week or so let them hairs darken lil more plus when hanging I’ve notice the buds still do their thing.

Thanks Buck, that’s what I’m going to do. Hope everything is going well with you.

1 Like

Its going got few diff strains going also got gold leaf fem photoperiod she beautiful

That’s my photoperiod she’s under a spyder1000 in a 224 tent jus small enough too so I was able to keep her in there by herself then I got super lemon haze , amnesia haze, early miss, Bruce banner, white widow, girl scout cookie extreme, revolver, an gorilla glue all autos except gold leaf… Next pack tho I wanna get the sativa pack chocolope, strawberry cough, an super lemon haze but there photo FEMS … I’m liking photo plants a little bit more than autos kinda… I also jus picked up this coast of Maine Stonington growers mix water only soil… Well we will see bout that…lol n I grabbed their amendments to do a str8 coast of Maine run plus I needed fish bone meal n I killed two birds with a stone by getting theirs an I wander what the diff is between their fish bone meal an down to earth or Dr.earth ya kno hopefully nothing

The first pics are gold leaf then then its early miss my lil baby she so small but mainline her an then 1 of my amnesia haze then a pick of super lemon, Bruce banner, an my other amnesia haze

1 Like

Buck you definitely got it going on, they all look great. I bet those girls keep you busy.
Let me know how that water only soil goes.

1 Like

Yes they do an yessir will do, hooefully it works great… I’m going start her in happy frog an then transplant after 7-10-14 days n go str8 √to final pot 7gall

1 Like