Will my auto still flower if there’s insufficient light around flowering time?

Hi, I have a Northern Lights auto that’s at week 19, white hairs are starting to whither but not brown yet. And it’s 7 feet tall. I’ve kept it outside but due to rain, cooling temps, powdery mildew (tx w/dilute peroxide spray), I moved it inside tonight. It won’t fit in my grow tent and I cannot get a grow light over it (it’s 7 ft tall) so it’s not getting a lot of light. I have a fan on it and the temperature is warmer than outside.
My question is, how much harm will be done if it doesn’t get enough light at this stage? I would like to keep it inside due to the cooling outside night temps. Still a few weeks to harvest I think. Lots of nice looking thick buds. Would hate to lose them! Outside good daylight, but rainy, temp 50’s, there’s no wind. Inside temp high 60s, fan on, but dim light.
This was 1 of 5 Northern Lights auto seeds that I bought. The other 4 were normal short ht and short growing period. And stayed in the grow tent.

A grow light doesn’t have to be over it you could put a light at a horizontal or diagonal angle to the plant and still benefit from it (If you could sandwich with 2 even better

1 Like

Thanks! A big duh on my part. Will get those lights up today and keep my plant inside out of the cold and rain. Thanks!

1 Like