Will I need to shorten the drying and curing process due them not beings as dense and heavy as most buds?

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

I’ve already harvested a few buds off my best tree ( a blueberry autoflower from y’all" and I stunted the growth by not giving the roots enough room to stretch properly which caused root bound on them. But I ramble my point being I’ve harvested some buds they are smaller may way a few Gs a piece once dried and cured. Main question…will I need to shorten the drying and curing process due them not beings as dense and heavy as most buds?

It’s possible your drying time will be shorter. You’ll have to check them daily to see if the stems snap. The buds should feel spongy, but not wet.

1 Like

The curing process is still the same. chlorophyll must be converted and there is not shortcut for that.

The drying of the smaller buds may be shorter but, you still need a few weeks to cure, regardless of bud size or density.

Another note. When you start cutting on an Autoflower; It stops growing. Good luck, lw :slight_smile:

1 Like

@latewood
Can you clarify that please. Cutting as I chopping it down or cutting as in trimming? Maybe a branch broke? Will these things cause an auto to stop growing?

1 Like

I do it so that the small fruit after 4 days of slow drying will completely separate and I will give them for a moment under night light max 10 min and then it is party: wink: