Will I make it a few more months

8 Likes

Man I hope you do , Nice Healthy Looking Girls, I’m having some rot issues been to wet and Humid, limited sunshine, but im still going to have some good weed even if I have to harvest now

1 Like

Why would you think you won’t make it?

1 Like

My guess would be cold weather. I have a few that will go down to the wire myself.

I’m afraid of getting bud rot like last year. I just hope will last until end of October

Here’s a pic of bud

2 Likes

Like all of us growing outside all we can do is hope Mother Nature can be a cruel bitch

3 Likes

Run a fan out to your plant if its possible. Have it blow on the plant to combat budrot.

3 Likes

Well humidity isn’t the only thing to cause bud rot. I grow outdoors in low humidity but I have these:

3 Likes

@Hotstuffmom whats going on under this area?

2 Likes

you might want to start trimmin off the big leaves so the sun gets allthe bud, it VERY over grown and will hold the moist air causing damages

1 Like

This is just a old bud from one of my other trees in the yard

Does this look any better. Trimmed up as much as I could

1 Like

How’s she looking now. Trimmed her up as much as I can but I noticed this on some of my leaves

2 Likes

That’s not good , looks like white powder mildew.

Break out the perixide spray bottle, and make sure you have everything you need to do a budwash at harvest.

I just ordered this

Bonide CAPTAIN JACK’S Liquid Copper Fungicide Ready-To-Spray, 16 oz

Should have tomorrow. You think this will work? The buds still look good but I can’t see the top

1 Like

Yes, still should do a budwash at harvest. Especially because its outdoor. But also because you’ll have sprayed it.