Wife wont enter greenhouse!

@Cannabian is about to show you what Ike actually used to beat Tina!!

Friends new girlfriend got violated at the airport. She had no idea about him and his activities. They knew him so pulled both of them :scream::scream::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::rofl::rofl::rofl:

on the next episode of In the greenhouse with Cannabian…

7 Likes

Out of Likes…again!! Why do all the good episodes leave you in suspense…lol

I too am out of likes yet it appears as though it still dispenses them? Perhaps I spam them?

4 Likes

It looks like it allows you to put them but if you switch threads than come back you will notice it removes said like.

1 Like

Well that blows chunks!

1 Like

this thread is an open forum for whatever comes to mind… since I started it, i pronounce it as fair game… forum rules still apply please consult for further instructions. And have a nice day!

2 Likes

Notice the lovely healthy green growth, which is radiating from light green at the leaf center to dark green at the main body? Also, take note that the pinch has properly divided and will make lovely colas in the next couole months.

1 Like

@Cannabian Most definitely do they are looking healthy as could be! Have your temps inside the greenhouse still been 100 degrees during the day?

Why yes, glad you asked! They hover in the upper 90s after noon. Stays that way till evening, and then we get a few hours of nice light and cooler temps. I believe the extreme temp swings have a net positive effect on terpine production.

1 Like

I would agree most definitely! Probably why your wife is already smelling them lol Just curious what your RH in there during peak temps?

Upper 80s I would suspect? Dont have a sensor in there. Not quite raining, but you can feel it. It feels thicker the day after a good soak.

1 Like

I have pretty good ventilation in this greenhouse, the concept is like a chimney, the cool air is drawn in from the bottom vents as the hot air escapes out the top

2 Likes

3 Likes

What part of Canadia are from?

Southern Interior of BC

2 Likes

Was just trying to get a feel for what your weather is like.
I lived in SE Alaska, we got a lot of rain there. Now I’m in Michigan.

1 Like

we are currently partially overcast

1 Like

As was SE, most of the time. 3 months of the year was sunnier than most. I say most, because there were still cloudy periods. Lol