Widow’s dreaming

White widows and blue dreams mixing things up for the upcoming year…

13 Likes

Looks great :+1:

2 Likes

Love the setup that’s a big ol tent

2 Likes

Very nice @dynamo nice large room will be great for growth…

1 Like

Yes this set up has served me well…gorilla grow tent…8x8x8…4 led PERFECT SUN SPECTRUMS…The leds are custom designed by guy up in northwest…temps, rh, air flow is always on the mark…I can put out 4# per grow with no problem…I have a small circle of old time friends and a few young ones that receive the results for free…No money is accepted…I’m a long timer grower since early 70’s…love the dirt…no hydro here…all organic and TLC…
I’ve grown at least 10 diferrent strains and all thrive well…scrogging is used for sativa dominant. Straight up with some cropping on indica dominate…

4 Likes

The dream is a thirsty bunch…twice the widows appetite…

3 Likes

Decided to LST the Dream… Scrogging removed today. Ladies in wait for longer nights…won’t be long.

4 Likes

AD9226F4-F5F6-4643-8A1A-B0B0519D00FB

Thirsty thirsty…the Dream can’t be over fed or watered only…these girls will take all you can give them…

5 Likes

5 days ago and we are seeing nothing but ladies in waiting…still watching for that one sneaky dude who will fuck up everything…in this world…women rule. :princess::pray::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Update…2 weeks into flower and the stretch is good…looks like stretch will be up to three weeks…

3 Likes

Three day h2o and feed every other…fox farm…blue dream on right and white widow on left…Dream is very tolerant and hungry…widow is always a dream to grow…Christmas flowers to feed and New Years harvest…:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

3 week stretch complete …now we just wait, feed and watch them fatten up…
Widows are dreaming of a new year…

3 Likes

30 days into flower 30 more and the spring time meds will be ready…Dream is getting very dank and fatting up…widow does what she always does, never lets me down.:pray::sunglasses:

1 Like