Why won't people listen?

I have recently had told two friends with cancer about Rick Simpson Oil for treating their cancer. Both are or were,life long cannabis smokers, and both had access to medical licenses and had residences in legal states and yet both looked at me like I was crazy.Listened politely and then went on with their Big Pharma poisons.The first one had skin cancer and brain cancer, he passed this weekend.The other has stage 4 lung cancer.What do you have to do? Or is the indoctrination against cannabis so complete even some users think it’s harmful?Just a rant,thanks for listening. I don’t know what to do. Wait for another friend to die needlessly?

12 Likes

You can lead a horse to the water… but you cant make him drink unfortunately sry :pensive:

7 Likes

That exact phrase came to my mind too.It’s just sad,so many unnecessary deaths.

6 Likes

It’s truly sad, I feel ya.

5 Likes

It’s such a wide spread SUPER true saying… it works for all things hard headed… not to say anything bad about your pals… but stubbornness unfortunately can take out the best of the best… and usually it is the best of the best… look at Houdini…

5 Likes

I has a cancerous spot on my shoulder. Treated it with RSO topically for 3 months, gone!

7 Likes

IMG_20210130_212700

Unfortunately the anti pot stigma is still strong. I am a licensed medical user due to physical and mental injuries sustained thru my military career. After my military career I moved on and have been employed with another employer for 7 years now. I have never hid my usage from the get go. I listed cannabis and injuries on all phases of the hiring process. I arranged a meeting with my employer and union rep so everyone was aware of my usage. Now after 7 years it’s apparently an issue. All these years my work is always done. I’ve taken maybe 6 sick days over this same time frame. Never caused any damage to work property. And now they questionmy impairment at work. Load of BS if ya ask me.

8 Likes

She loved it when I hit them low notes

13 Likes

Friend of mine is dying from liver failure. He has various cancers dotted about his body and can’t sleep because of pain. He takes morphine like you would drink tap water and yet he won’t touch any of mine. He can have it all I’ve told him that “take it” but still no and it will finish him

5 Likes

It boggles my mind.

3 Likes

Same here, even if you don’t believe all you need to do is try it, you have nothing to lose :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Nothing to loose …your totally right why the Phuket not

4 Likes

I’ve tried everything to convince him but it’s almost like he’s waiting for the doctors silver bullet :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I have the opposite experience here lately. My husband’s brother-in-law has a horrible skin thing going on (can’t remember the name) but he has open, oozing sores that hurt like hell all over his body. He is unable to work and all they can offer is pain pills. After talking to him about thc for medicinal, he was all in to try it! Just sent a care package of edibles and a special salve! He should get it here in the next few days and I’m so excited to hear back!

6 Likes

That’s great news. If the salve doesn’t work, try the straight cannabis gooey oil on a sore, it can’t hurt.

3 Likes

I will! And thank you @AAA for the suggestion on the FECO! I figured I would have him try the salve first, I made it fairly strong (with FECO) mixed with a little coconut oil, olive oil, vitamin E oil and clove oil (all organic)… if that doesn’t work, I’ll just send him the straight concentrate/dab stuff!!

He gets it today and I’m excited to hear if any of it helps!

3 Likes