A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.
I have been growing them for some months and they were doing good. I have been using a CFL light bulb, organic soil, watering every two days. They have died this weekend (R.I.P.) I am not trying to be funny but I had “high” hopes for them two!
- Blue Berry Yum
- organic soil ( I think it was miracle grow)
- I used bottled water, cub foods brand
- I seen no use for nutrients because the leafs didn’t show no indication of low nutrients.
- indoor, My closet
- Used 60watt CFL light - I kept the light like a foot away from the plants.
- Temp stayed around 80 degrees
- I put a bowl of water in the middle for humidity
- Vent. No
- Fan A regular fan, so the leafs would not get burnt.
- No co2