Why so different?

So I have a few plants going now. 3 that were planted the same day are doing very well but have very different appearances. 1 shot right up to 2.5 feet in 2-3 weeks and has literally, Lexington Steele size double buds. Must be about 8 of them. The other 2 struggled slightly in the beginning. I topped all 3 and lst with these other 2 tall and very lanky plants that are just now budding. I only did the LsT for 3 weeks since they didn’t seem to be liking it much. I only topped them once but godddamn there are like 18 colas now. I’m not sure what’s best to have one thick split cola with few branches or to have multiple colas going like a bush? Here are some bad pics but you should get the idea.

2 Likes

I can’t really see all 3 plants to identify differences, but pretty normal to experience some difference in plants. Different phenotypes can have different characteristics. You can also have plants respond differently to things like topping and training. Plants can also develop differently based on where they are in your room. More or less light, difference in temperature, or even being in front of a fan can make them appear differently.

2 Likes

@Debtxpert I agree with @dbrn32 its hard to see difference with these pics. Could you post of pic of all 3 so we can see them at once like my tent pic below? Are they the same strain or different strain? Autos or photos?

2 Likes

I appreciate your response. Sounds kind of like my GF. Indoors it seems you can have a bit more control than outdoor. This process is overwhelming for newbies. It’s no wonder so few actually grow.

2 Likes