Why no smell in flowwr

Awesome i say thank you everyone. My frist time at this. Im hooked it is intense an exciting jeez

1 Like

Im scoping othwr rooms now lol

1 Like

Thanks for the tag , if not already I would start the Bloom nutes at about half dosage. See how she responds and go from there.
Happy growing :v:

3 Likes

Early on you can rub your fingers on a stem and pick up the smell from the stem. Forget who posted that but it does work. And I had covid a few months back and still have a little loss of smell.

2 Likes

My chemdawg didnt stink until week 5. 6 of flower. Than was insane outta nowhere

6 Likes

Yummy, I love Chemdog.

1 Like

Thank ya’ll got some salt coming

Is 600 about right on the light meter for early flower?

I’m a newb and green as they come, trust me! They are way to small in flower to smell yet, talk to us in 3 weeks! They look beautiful! Nice work!!! :v:

1 Like

Help plz i woke up to this

I gave ph water only im in coco gh trio

1 Like

Can you post some clear closeup’s please. When I expand it gets too pixelated.

1 Like

Don’t see what may be the issue?

Are you asking about the little bit of leaf tip burn?

@Fieldofdreams

Hopefully these are better not a very good camera on this phone

1 Like

Have you tested your ph pen’s calibration lately? And do you monitor ppm?

1 Like

How close is your light to your plants? Has your smell picked up yet? Just curious has nothing to do with your leaves as far as I know which isn’t much. Lol

1 Like

My first grow was like this no smell. My second i increased turbulence with fans. Because i believe smell is a defensive action. So the plant needs to feel attacked. The smell increased. Now on my third grow and im going to step up my fans again. I learn by doing. I could be totally wrong but its fun exploring different ways.

1 Like

What you all think is she ready to hang

4 Likes

I dont see any amber yet. Pistols are still mostly white. I think another week or two.

1 Like

Thank you much Gregg

1 Like